If I can do it anyone can!

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
Hi everyone who doesn't know me on here, a few people who read my diary and see me updating pictures now and then there said I should really come over here at somepoint. So, here I am! If you want to know more about me click my diary link on my signature and head to my first entry, that should fill in everything you need to know.

If not, I'll happily answer questions!

So here are the pictures I have found from the past rummaging around my PC;

April 2005

April2005.jpg

January 2006

Jan2006.jpg

August 2006

August2006.jpg

And the up to date;

May 2010

May2010.jpg

November 2010

Nov20102.jpg

November 2010 once more

Nov2010.jpg

I've kept an eye on you with your weightloss and you've done brilliantly!!! You look so much 'fitter' now :D Well done!

(my OH loves crackerbreads too!!!)

Well done, you look so different and I bet you feel much healthier. Enjoy it!

Great job well done mate

I've kept an eye on you with your weightloss and you've done brilliantly!!! You look so much 'fitter' now :D Well done!

(my OH loves crackerbreads too!!!)

Thanks very much! I feel so much 'fitter' now too! :rolleyes:

Well done, you look so different and I bet you feel much healthier. Enjoy it!

I wish I could have a conversation with myself from back then to actually realise how big the difference is. Naturally as you progress over time little things change and it is less noticed.

I do know now I can run for quite some distance with relative ease and I know I could have never done that in the past!

Great job well done mate

Thanks very much, and same to you! Incredible!

WOW. WOW. WOW.

I have watched you transform right from the beginning. Well done. You can see such a difference.

Irene xx

Cheers Irene! You are right, I remember you and also Cat as being complete mainstays in my 3 years being here! Wish I had found this site sooner if I'm honest but still remember the night I did find it! It is a massive support tool, not only do I feel you get the help needed here but also I feel like I have someone to answer too as well!

Cheers again everyone :)

That's great! Well done!!! :D

Hey chicken,

Im so proud of you.. Its been amazing being able to watch your journey right from the start.. I knew you could do it..
xxx

Cheers Cat, the 3 years sure have flown in eh!

Good job, your transformation is fantastic;)

Keep up the execelent work, you're one pound from your goal, so I'm sure you'll achieve that this year:)

Had to come for a nosey mr P!

You have come such a long way and have shown that it CAN be done...you have great determination and willpower....

Well done Pugs..xxxx

Good job, your transformation is fantastic;)

Keep up the execelent work, you're one pound from your goal, so I'm sure you'll achieve that this year:)

Thanks very much Aline, I'm actually 1lb under my goal currently and have been kicking around this for a few weeks which I am happy with :)

Had to come for a nosey mr P!

You have come such a long way and have shown that it CAN be done...you have great determination and willpower....

Well done Pugs..xxxx

Cheers missy, I had simply got to a point in my life where I HAD to do it. For no one else but myself!

Wonderful! You know how I feel, so I won't big you up anymore....

Mister Superstar :D xxx

Thanks Mrs Superstar! ;)

w-o-w...you look amazing! Congratulations!!!!!! :) xXx

Thanks very much Jonesy :)

Amazing, Stephen! You look like a different person vs the old pics.
I tried WW in 2005, but it didn't work for me, lost 20 lbs in 6 Months and then 3 months nothing, even some weight gain. So i quit.
Now I started Metabolic Balance and so far it looks like my body responds positively to it.
Still a long way to go...

Warm regards

Sandra

well done dude :)

NAJH said:
Where the flipperty flip are you? :)

By the way, re your tweet - Tesco Own Marmmmmlade - It really is fantastic! Well worth the 37p

xxx

I don't post too much in here (but thanks everyone who has came in and said the nice words) but my diary is still going on as normal.

The marmalades ok, the jam is amazing!

The Lidl jams are brill too. Very fruity, very cheap.

Back