If i can do it, you all defo can.

caroline_ireland

MISS Failure ha
Hi all

I have been on this site more times giving off about not been able to lose weight. I tried everything, was always hungry, was always tired, had absolutely NO motivation and no go in me at all.

Nearly a year ago, I moved home and I am commuting to work every day. The commute has cost me, by putting on nearly a stone in weight, a stone extra in weight im nearly 4 stone over weight :(. Went to Weight Watchers (which worked before lost 2 stone) failed. Did the Celebrity Slim .. failed and I couldn't get into the walking, did slimming tablets, you name it I've done it.

3 weeks ago, I suppose this hot weather had me frustrated because I couldn't wear nice clothes, I was looking for stuff to cover me up which resulted in 'me sweating embarrassing'. I decided to join the gym across the road from work and its the best thing I have ever done.

I am only going Tues, Wed, Thur every morn before work (going to try go Fridays if i have time and want to go four times a week to five) but im only at the mo doing 3 times a week and in three weeks ive lost 7 pound. If you are exercising you are more aware of whats going into your mouth and it seems to be easier to say no to food.

Our house is always getting takeaways and in the three weeks id say ive had 2 takeaways. I am really proud cause it is so hard to say no, im one of these ppl who just cant say no to food, its an addiction. But since i started going to the gym, I am 7 pound lighter :) :D

I only do 3 days a week, cut out takeaways and cut out my scone every morning which i use to love, was hard at first but now i dont even miss it. I have Special K instead, LOVE Purple Berries Special K.

If i can do it ANYONE can. You just have to get exercising then i think something must click in your head? I know its only 3 weeks, I have a long way to go but im loving the gym. I joined them before and hated them, dont know why i like it this time, maybe its the gym im in, maybe its because i go and get it out of the way in the mornings but its working :D;)

Hope this helps someone. I had given up at one stage and didnt care if i became 40 stone. I thought id share my experience because all I have done on this site was moan about my weight. So im so happy now i hope this keeps up thanks for reading this xxxxx

Many congratulations on finding an eating plan that you enjoy and can comfortably maintain! And well done on the impressive exercise efforts - I hope all your hard work pays off speedily. It's great to read something so positive, you sound like you're in a great place mentally and physically.

If you can win the mental battle, I think you're 99% of the way there. Here's to the downhill 1% of kicking those pounds for good!

Back