If I could bottle it I would!!!!

Sez

has started again!!
Today, back on CD after a really lousy week, I have been the model dieter. So far, 3.5litres water, 2 packs , with a cuppa and a bar planned for Tv time later.

I wish I knew what makes one day so very different from the other. There has been nothing different at home, espec when you consider my binge eating is always done in secret and today there has been plenty of opportunity. I have been strong against those dreaded carb demons.

HOw can I save this strength of will to use on a day when things are really pant?? Wish I knew!!

Hope all the rest of you have done well today. Its tough but we can do it!!

I'd recommend a book... its called "overcoming binge eating" By Christopher Fairburn... you can get it on Amazon. If you struggle with binge eating its one of the greatest ways you can help yourself, because when it rears its head, its a thing that you feel you have no control over whatsoever...

Well done Sarah - day 1 .... if you can do one day, you can do 2 ... if you can do 2days you can do a week ... etc etc etc.

I'd recommed a book... its called "overcoming binge eating" By Christopher Fairburn... you can get it on Amazon. If you struggle with binge eating its one of the greatest ways you can help yourself.

Thanks for the tip! Am currently reading a Geneen Roth book on the same subject, and value any further input!

its a good book ~ i've used it ~ it explains how severe binge-eating occurs, who's likely to develop it etc... and more importantly sets out a path to overcome it. Definitely worth a read, anything is worth a try...

Back