If I eat now!

lelly

Hiya,

If I have food now, just soup will I gain the 13lbs I have lost in the last 11 days, I know not straight away, but will I gain it, I will be doing a healthy eating plan.

Thanks

L
x

Hi Lelly,

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute who knows much more about this than me :eek: , but in the meantime...

If you eat soup with carbs (e.g potatoes) I guess you will put quite a lot of that back on pretty quickly as your glycogen stores (and associated water) are replenished. :(

Are you planning to eat only soup? :confused: That might not give you all the vitamins and nutrients you need like the CD packs do :( , so I think you're more likely to be hungry...? :confused:

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along in a minute! ;) :)

Hiya,

I've ate it now, and it was worth it! I assume the weight will just be glycogen stores, it wont go back on as fat I doubt as I will be eating a healthy diet.
No, will be having more than soup so I will get a balanced diet and exercise. I guess I will just have to wait and see!

Thanks

L
x

Lelly,

Contact our CC to discuss going onto the next step of the diet!

Have you been on Sole Source, if so you need to do add a meal which involves adding a small amount of protein, with salad or veg this should be done for one week, then you should go on the step two and so on and so forth, this gives you the chance to reintroduce food and to stabalise the weight to stop you from regaining what you have lost.

Give your councellor a call, they will talk you through all of this in detail, and help you work through it all, a diet of just soup isnot healthy, and not the same as cambridge because it isn't nutritionally balanced!

Hope this helps

Gina x

Back