IF I WANA CHANGE THE COLOUR

lilly05

If i wana change the colour i write in-in my signiture box how do i do that? Eg goals and aims in diffrent colours thanx

When you're in 'edit signature' click on the A with the black line underneath it in the tool bar at the top. It will show you a range of colours to choose from.

Be aware though that every change you make from standard font, size and colour uses a lot of characters because they all have complicated codes with them (which you can't see). As your signature is limited to a certain number of characters you may not be able to get in everything you want. I had to change everything back to bog standard and lump some weeks together to fit things in.

Hope this helps x

Nar mate no a underlined i give up

I don't understand that ... It's exactly the same as when you 'Post Reply' instead of doing a quick reply ..... ??

Are you scrolling down far enough when you're in 'Edit Signature'?? You can't change anything in the top box... Strange!

ok iv worked out how to do it when posting now i need to try and do it in signuture where i find the underlined a what is exactly near it

Sorry - haven't managed to get online today till now.

If you've worked out how to do it when posting in 'post reply' next to 'new thread' underneath the last post in a thread instead of in 'quick reply' what you're looking for is exactly the same box in 'edit signature' - so the steps are.

UserCP
Settings & Options
Edit Signature

Then scroll down past your signature and you'll see your signature again in a smaller box exactly like the 'post reply' box, this is where you can change whatever you want. I hope you can figure it out from this. If not it must be the way I'm trying to explain it :( Good Luck! x

Ok thanx is that where the a underlined is then you can click on it and loads of colours come up thanx for your help

Yep! - that's where it is :)

somthings wrong with my signuture its not you you explained it fine ty xxx

In that case I suggest you ask the question on the technical support forum. If there's something wrong they'll be able to help.

Good Luck x

Sorry jan wheres the technical support page

Back