If I wasn't following the plan 100%....

Ingredients:

Simon Baker in the Mentalist on the television tonight.
A tub of Ben and Jerry's - Caramel Chew Chew or Cookie Dough.
A spoon.
And no-one to share it with!

If it wasn't following the plan tonight I'd be having a Pork Chow Mein and Prawn Crackers........simply because Im lazy on a Friday! Instead It will probably be Beans on Toast which I now love! :D

Ladies, ladies, ladies....

Simon Baker... gorgeous?! I think you're losing your eyesight as well as your extra poundage.

Now, Zac Efron..... :D

BTW - if I wasn't following plan 100% today, I would mash the cupcake that my sabotaging friend bought me this morning right into my face, and chase it down with minstrels.

Ah Rhooby but how old are you?? Zac efron could be my son (almost), Simon is absolutely dreamy......ahhhh......

PS - like the idea of a minstrels chaser!

I'm 28.... Zac is only a few years younger than me.... I reckon I could teach him a few things.

Age doesn't matter anyway - look at Dustin Hoffman in the graduate. :D

BTW - have sneaked a bit of the icing on the cupcake... BIG MISTAKE, my tastebuds have practically gone out of control..

oooooooooooh i love this game

If i wasn't following the plan 100% I would sit in front of the telly with a big tin of ......... hmm roses or celebration no no heroes the large box on sale at tescos with a never ending cup of tea and eat myself into a sugar coma.

:)

Instead I will have
sweet chilli tuna
garlicky smashed potatoes
roasted veg

a mini g and blacks choc bar (4 syns)

Back