if it doesnt smell right .....

sumayyah

please try again
dont drink it!

yesterday 2 of my shakes didnt smell right after i had made them. they are in date so no probs there and they tasted ok so i ignored it

result is ive spent all day hugging a bowl, cant hold down water let alone anything else

am so misrible now :(

Have you told your CDC?
Hope your feeling better soon. x x

Hope you feel better soon, watch the rest of the pack too lol (not that I need to tell you that) but if that one has something wrong with it, and as its not out of date the rest could possibly be the same xx

erm i always buy 1 box of choc mint shakes. hope it wasnt a dodgy batch since ive just forced down half a shake

my OH thinks it might have been more to do with the hot weather and my shaker thou i do rinse it between uses. ah well guess i will just have to be more careful and pay atention to my nose

awww Claire, I hope you feel better soon. XOX

Hi Claire -- I hope you feel better soon. No chance it is something else? Could you be pregnant? Or have you been exposed to something? I know it'll be hard -- at that very least try to stay hydrated. I hope you can keep water down. Is there anyone to help you with your daughter?

MinnieMel

I think its the shaker

Occasionally, even though I wash mine daily, it stinks! Even my husband commented on it. So at least once a week I bleach it. I now try to go home and blend instead of the shaker becuase I can't bear being ill..

Hope you feel better soon and bleach your shaker!

Hope you`re now feeling better Xx

I think its the shaker

Occasionally, even though I wash mine daily, it stinks! Even my husband commented on it. So at least once a week I bleach it. I now try to go home and blend instead of the shaker becuase I can't bear being ill..

Hope you feel better soon and bleach your shaker!

the shaker didnt smell before i put the shake in. i have 3 shakers and i change the shaker everyday. it then goes thru the dishwasher with rinses between the 3 shakes per day

still feeling ikky but am holding stuff down now, have split my shakes down and watered them down as thats what we do with madams formula if shes unwell

Hi Claire -- I hope you feel better soon. No chance it is something else? Could you be pregnant? Or have you been exposed to something? I know it'll be hard -- at that very least try to stay hydrated. I hope you can keep water down. Is there anyone to help you with your daughter?

MinnieMel

thats the first thing he said, heard i had been sick and told me i was pregnant. i have pcos so getting pregnant is difficult for me. weve never used protection and have lived together for 14 months so not looking good on that front, also im less than 2 weeks after TOTM so timings dont work sadly

i have pcos so getting pregnant is difficult for me. weve never used protection and have lived together for 14 months so not looking good on that front, also im less than 2 weeks after TOTM so timings dont work sadly

Hi hunnie,

I also have PCOS aswell as an underactive thyroid - Both which make conceiving difficult.

My husband and I never used anything either and in 9+ years nothing happened. Then I fell pg with my youngest :D So there is 10 yrs between them in total!

My dates also didn`t make sense either, So it might be worth testing just to be sure ;)

Xxx

sumayyah- i remember reading a post [maybe sometime last year] somthing about quick dramatic weightloss releases hormones from your stored fat and into your body...
the post said thats y some women on CD got preg quickly even tho had problems for so long.

NOW i don't know if this is factually accurate at all. however, better to be safe, and maybe start using protection [just incase it is true!]

Back