If only i could . . . . , what would be your if only ?

angelupnorth

Gold Member
After my recent gain ( wedding / honeymoon )

It got me thinking what would make it easier to stick to plan.

My if only would be,

IF ONLY I could take a month if work, book into a cheap hotel armed with enough products to last me and plenty of books I could drop a stone without temptation and distraction.

I can see why / how celebs do so well at boot camp.

Ah we'll like I say, if only . . . . .

So what if only would help you ?

I would do exactly the same lol but add a skyplus box and watch all the crap tv i wanted lol xx

oooo id like to be whisked to a beautiful island with a personal trainer somewhere so not only can you stay focused but do it in the beautiful sunshine and amazing surroundings.

Would also LOVE to wake up tomorrow slim lol

....If only I could be allergic to chocolate, cakes, biscuits so on and so on!!

If only I could head off to a luxury spa for a weeks worth of pampering treatments in beautiful surroundings, with no temptation of naughty food whatsoever, just gorgeous beaches to walk along & remember that with weight loss comes the opportunity to buy fabulous bikinis and skimpy dresses and not be too embarrassed to show your flesh & walk with your head high.....not have to cover up in trousers with elasticated waists when the weather is glorious and far too hot to have to cover up!!

angelupnorth said:
After my recent gain ( wedding / honeymoon )

It got me thinking what would make it easier to stick to plan.

My if only would be,

IF ONLY I could take a month if work, book into a cheap hotel armed with enough products to last me and plenty of books I could drop a stone without temptation and distraction.

I can see why / how celebs do so well at boot camp.

Ah we'll like I say, if only . . . . .

So what if only would help you ?

Oh yes oh yes! Oh, that'd be fab. Except I wouldn't want too cheap a hotel. Just maybe one without a restaurant or room service. :) And I think I'd need two months. ;)

Not going to happen but I can dream!

I concur with all the above suggestions, especially the being allergic to chocolate as it would make life so much easier!

I concur with all the above suggestions, especially the being allergic to chocolate as it would make life so much easier!

:D

I am allergic to chocolate - it makes me fat!

My 'if only' would be 'if only I hadn't allowed myself to get so overweight in the first place!!!' Is that a cop out?!

That is a good one. If only I could go back and tell my twelve year old self that I wasn't actually all that overweight and there was no need to ask my mother to put me on a diet. I wonder often whether I'd have a weight problem at all if I hadn't felt that pre-teen urge to conform to society's expectation... :sigh:

That is a good one. If only I could go back and tell my twelve year old self that I wasn't actually all that overweight and there was no need to ask my mother to put me on a diet. I wonder often whether I'd have a weight problem at all if I hadn't felt that pre-teen urge to conform to society's expectation... :sigh:

Vey good point as all of our issues must have had a starting point x x x

If only I could go to bed tonight and wake up thin tomorrow !!!!! :cry:

If only I didn't have to cook for everyone else in the house! :s

If only I stuck to a healthy life style before, I wouldn't need to be on this Cambridge diet!

beckz said:
If only I stuck to a healthy life style before, I wouldn't need to be on this Cambridge diet!

I sooooooooo agree with this :)

Back