if really hungery on ss what could i eat to stop my craving??

Well, if really really hungry. Add an extra pack. Do you have any porridge? I find it "fills" me up a little bit and tastes like real food. Good luck, I'm usually hungry but mostly in my head

I agree, have an extra pack. Are you eating the bars? If so, you could cut them into small pieces and have some throughout the day.

Great advice from both there. I don't have the porridge but do occasionally have bars around totm when my hunger goes crazy and I often have extra packs. I would rather do that than eat food and it hasn't affected my losses at all.

If you're really craving food, maybe try having a SS+ day. I know it isn't recommended to swap and change, but you may find that suits you better

My consultant said a lot of people do SS 5 days a week, but SS+ on weekends so that they can have a meal with their family. I have done that for the first time today, I had haddock and veg. I have been SO hungry for the last week, and then today I haven't felt hungry since I had tea. Back on SS tomorrow though!

Hi, ive just started Cambridge on friday and im really hungry and struggling how did all of you feel like when you first started it and how long does it take to calm down xx

First 3 to 5 days are always the hardest hun. Keep glugging that water and you should be in ketosis in a couple of days xx

Thankyou, ive jsut drank another pint, one thing for certain i will have nice skin ha, jsut hope ketosis kicks in soon so my hunger can subside a bit thanks againx

Hello everyone just to let you know im feeling much more positive today to fingers crossed im in ketosis, weigh in on thursday im keen to know what ive lsot in my first week x

Glad you're feeling better today and good luck with your weigh in. :)

Hiya, how'd it go with your weigh in? :)

Back