If the cranberry and peanut bars are the same carb content as shakes why only 1?

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Does anyone know why we cant have 3 cranberry or peanut bars a day instead of only 1 if carbs are the same as the shakes and less than the porridge?
xx

Oooh. Another 'ignore me' thread. We've love those :clap:

Come on girls!!......chaaarrrrggggeeee:bliss:

Well its kinda ignore me and dont!!If I were to try 2 bars and not get what i presume is the s***s can I have em??i really like em.......pretty please...........xx

Well its kinda ignore me and dont!!If I were to try 2 bars and not get what i presume is the s***s can I have em??i really like em.......pretty please...........xx

Okay...I'm a 'do it by the book' kind of person, but I really can't see any reason why you can't do this if it doesn't upset you.

Having said that...your decision and all that. Watch out for any possible weight stalls, hunger signals, tummy troubles, and if they happen stop immediately.

It's up to you ;)

I love the bars too, and with it getting colder I am not enjoying the shakes as much. While I am gonna try the shakes hot, I am thinking of maybe going up to two bars a day. Think it is just something you have to experiment with and see how it affects you really.

i think they also make people feel more nibbly and munchy... and they can have DISASTEROUS side effects...

abz xx

Now, now, abz, we don't need you to reccount just how DISASTEROUS they can be!! :rotflmao: What date did you have your first bar now? Think Julie has had enough bars to know that she is generally OK with them, as am I, thank goodness!

so am i... it was only that first one... but i've never dared have two!!

i have no idea what date i had my first bar... i have a very selective memory :D :D

abz xx

Before I even knew about the Cal content of the bars, I assumed that the reason you could only have 1 a day is that they are much more akin to "real" food than shakes and soups, and that the whole idea is to not be having "real" food at all, thus having more than 1 could be far more tempting to go for "real" food than just having the 1, almost as a treat?

Does that make sense? Or is that just my strange mind? :p

I think you are probably right Pete.I must admit CDs not doing much for my chocolate addiction,I have choc tetra,choc mint shakes and chocolate bars hee!hee!
xx

Iam ok with one bar, but i have had 2 in one day, made my tummy very poorly.
If you have 2 in 1 day, you wont have enough for the rest of the week, will you?

I know Penny,Im gonna try and ask for a few more,dont think rosie will let me though,I have a cunning plan!!
xx

Bless you, Iam sure it will work.
Cris tried to make me one of your famous cheesecakes yesturday, but he only put a teaspoon of mix a m, in, so it didnt set, but it was pleasant enough, bit like yogurt.

Back