If wee is really yellow does that mean you're in ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SILVER79, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. SILVER79

SILVER79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey everyone. How you all this morning? Sorry I'm always asking the strange questions. I'm wondering if I'm drinking so much water shouldn't my wee be paler? It's really yellow. So is that a sign of ketosis? I feel so crap today. My two year daughter is getting on my last nerve and the day has just begun. Aghhh!!! I have patience cuz I'm so irritable while I'm on this thing. I mean she's a little monster usually anyways, but I just can't take it at all at the moment.

Another thing. I'm going to pick up fibreclear today as I've not been able to "go" just wondering if that will affect my weight loss...the fact that i''m constipated?

oooh this day is gonna be long...sighhhhh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you are drinking enough your wee should be paler, if its very yellow then its to concentrated, you need to drink more I'd say!

4. SILVER79

SILVER79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    really? i had 4 litres yesterday

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Im not sure but i think it is a sign that you could be dehydrated. If you drank 4 litres of water though thats kinda weird! lol

6. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    the first one or two of the day are quite strong - and then get gradually paler through the day - mine is almost clear by the last one before bed !

xx

7. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

heya, well i know that mine has been quite pale, but on day four i think it was at about lunch time mine was like realy yellow rather than orange. it looked like id had a beroca boost or something. i was in ketosis then anyway. maybe you should get someketostix from the pharmacy? other than that nothing to worry about!

8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wee is always darker in morning , but should get lighter as day goes on :p as for the fibreclear that should help with the other issue , it might effect ur wi if u not been yet, but hey least u will be a lb or 2 lighter next week :)

9. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    You need to make sure you are just sipping your water throught the day, as drinking large amounts at once will pass straight through you. This will leave you dehydrated, and will also prevent you from going to the loo as you need water to help with bowel function

Clair x

10. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hiya hun, i find this usually means you're not getting enough water.
    once you feel ok i woulnt worry though just make sure your getting the right amount of water.
    x

11. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Ketosis can change the colour too. Jim who does Atkins had an luminous colour!

12. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Thank you Jelly, I didn't know that !

13. DawnieW

DawnieW Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mine was yellow days 3 and 4, its gradually got lighter, and today (day 7) I definately know I'm in ketosis, metalic taste yuk

Dawn

14. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    sorry guys, TMI but when i was on CD and in keto, my wee had a kinda green tinge :confused:

15. Born_2Bslim_skinnywrist

Born_2Bslim_skinnywrist Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.89%)
    Diet:
    Atkins (after just about every diet in the book)
    Your urine will typically be darker in colour to start and possible while in Ketosis because of the amount protein you are taking in, Because Protein is typically excreated via your kidneys where by the goodness will be put back into the body, however being that your consuming a very high protein diet you will find your kidneys under allot of strain to keep up with the protein influx.
    Anyone who has ever suffered from pre eclapsia will understand this process, the strain put on the kidneys means that they either work super efficient or struggle a little and leak some out! hence dark smelly urine.

Sorry doesnt really answer your question as to whether your in ketosis but hope you find your answer soon!

16. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    When I first wake up in the morning, it's a dark colour, but as the day progresses and I drink more water, it typically turns almost translucent, so by the end of the day it's clear, and the same happens the day after etc.!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.