If you are thinking about going haywire....

AlexIce

Silver Member
Have just explained some of this in another thread but thought I would post it separately too.

Yesterday I had a day off. I wasn't feeling hungry or anything but something just flipped and it was what I needed to do. I had xmas cake, chicken and chips and later I had more chips.

I woke up this morning to find I felt like I had had a heavy night drinking. I felt so sluggish and horrible.

I'm not kicking myself over it. It was something I needed to do and have now got out of my system and the next time I feel like going off the rails, I will think about how awful my body feels now, compared to how I usually feel when I wake up on CD and I shall think twice.

One thing I AM happy about though, is that the re-education of my eating has begun. Pre CD on seeing the small, medium or large packets of chips I would automatically have gone for the large. Last night I went for the small. :) I am counting that as a small win on my way to re-education of my brain as to what my stomach actually needs.

Some time in January I will be on here dancing round at having reached the 5 stone gone mark and I want that to happen soon so when I head out today my little tupper with my chopped up bar will be coming with me!

If you are thinking about going haywire please take into account that you may feel really cr@p the next day. Not meaning guilt - I don't feel guilty - just actual physical YUCK.

I agree with everything you said Alex, I nearly nicked Mr T's bacon at lunch time coz am not being totally good,but in the end I didn't because the grease made me feel sick just looking at it and I had a cd mushroom soup,simply because I prefer it......as I say don't get me wrong am being weak at the moment,but in comparison to former times v.good.x

Does anyone know why that is? This last Wednesday I ended up partaking in the festivities at a company party and had a few pieces of pizza and even by the end of the night I felt terrible. The next day, although a little guilty, I felt really sick to my stomach all day.

Is it just because the stomach is getting less used to processing the grease and fats? I sure hope it doesn't act like this when I start building up to maintenance at the end of the diet!

Great post by the way! :)

Aseyan, I think at the end when we are going up the steps it will be better simply because they are steps and things are re-introduced gradually rather than going from zero to eating the wrong things.

Oh... I know that feeling all to well. I hope I can stay strong for at least the next 10 weeks before my cheat weekend.

Back