If you could eat...

CountryBumpkin

Silver Member
This is a post about food, so if you're susceptible to the ramblings of hungry people discussing dinners, look away now. You have been warned.

I'm quite curious to know what people would eat right now, if they could eat anything, and how far through the diet they are. I'm wondering if there's any correlation. For example, in my first week all I wanted was chips. Chips. Chips. Chips. Chips. CHIPS. Fat, fluffy chips from the local fryer. Skinny fries from Cafe Rouge. I wanted all the chips in the world. Today, I'm on week... God knows... week 9, or thereabouts (it has to be a good sign that I've stopped counting the weeks!)... I'm two months in, at any rate, and if I could eat anything in the world I would have a lightly toasted pitta bread filled with crunchy salad and tomato couscous.

How about you?

:D I am only on day 1 but i just nipped up to the local Spar to get my nephew a birthday card and a bag of maltesers was talking to me "eat me eat me"

I'm really craving salmon, new potatoes and veg! Nothing particularly bad! Lol!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

I'm on week 3 and keep dreaming about jacket potatoes with butter and salt. Nothing fancy, no extra fillings. Not craving anything sweet!! Its just bizarre!! My mouth is watering just typing it lol

At the moment - not craving anything but Tuesday lunch time I wanted salad, eggs, beetroot and a slice of nice ham - what is going wrong with me - I hate salad and ham - I am a carbs, rice/pasta/potato and creamy sauce girl all the way - this diet has turned my head inside out and now dreaming about having cottage cheese next week (which I have hated all my life). lets hope these "healthy" foods stay with me at the end!!

It's my birthday in 5 weeks, and I decided to have a day off for it.....I've already decided I want to go for Mexican food, so either a chicken burrito or fajitas!

My last craving was for fish and chips.......In my last 12 week break I had a fish :)

Back