if you dont lose the pounds dont stop!

Cool will do bubbles. Am away this wkd so will drop u a line Sunday eve if ok? Xx

Great post!

I will raise my hand and say I weigh myself every morning too-sometimes at night too to see how much fluid retention or 'food' weight I"ve gained!!.. NUTTER that I am.. but It keeps me motivated to stay on track. I had trouble starting induction for three weeks because I didn't have scales to check my progress.. even if I stay the same I know I have to make little amendments..I wish I could weigh once a week..

ok if we're confessing.. i do too.

and, weirdly, i usually weigh about 1lb less in the evening than i do in the morning.

I weigh myself every day, in the morning. Helps me keep track of which foods do what to my weight. I confess that I get a bit frustrated when the scales go the wrong way tho.

Also, I've never seemed to lose inches without weight. Been keeping an eye on my stomach lately and it measures the same even tho my weight hasn't really changed. Dammit!

well its nearly been a week and i had to jump on again see i talk the talk but dont stick to it myself ha! but i am so pleased i stuck with it despite my 4 pound weight gain in week one im not 9 pounds down, i had to check it again as ive not lost that much in a long time! last year it took me 2 months to lose that on a low calorie 'healthy' eating plan! well chuffed :)

Well done, like all who have confessed i jump on the scales in the morning and sometimes evening to see what ive gained and this morning back up a pound. I think i still need to tweek somewhere.
Even bought dulcolax as not going really at all, so hopefully thats where all my pounds are. Lol
So comforting hearing that we are all going through similar things.
:)

Well done bubbles. How cool is that? Dead chugged for u babes!!!!!! Am doing a happy dance in my head for you (too knackered to actually get off my bum to do it in my lounge hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!) xxx

What!! we can eat doner meat??? You have to be kidding me??? OMG!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Have requested you on FB xx

ohh bubbles that means I can have a takeaway when my OH has a chinese whoop whoop!! How was your day sweetie? xx

I managed to sit to my plan because I actually allocated snacks as well as meals....don't feel deprived xx

Back