If you needed to lose 2st or more..

Bastet

How long did it take you to lose the first stone? I'd love to achieve it by the beginning of September but I'm not sure how realistic that is, a stone in just under 6 weeks? (I do have at least 4st to lose though).

I think you could probably do it honey, as the first week or two on WW give the best results, all you can do is try your best, stick to the plan and let your body work lol x

I think thats really do-able!!! :D as long as you stick to it! Its taken me 6mth to get 2st off but i've had good weeks and bad weeks and im happy with my progress. Its different for everyone! :D

Thanks for the encouragement..I've got a special meeting coming up in mid September and would love to lose a stone by then. I really will give it my best shot.
My first meeting is tomorrow.

Hi I lost 1 stone in 5 weeks and 2.5 stone in 17 weeks , I've stuck to the plan 100% and at the end of week 21 starting March 1st. I still have 5 stone to go so will try really hard not to have bad days or I know that will carry on, exercise really helps and I do some 5-6 days a week , just do the plan 100% and the lbs disappear ,Good luck xx

Hi I lost 1 stone in 5 weeks and 2.5 stone in 17 weeks , I've stuck to the plan 100% and at the end of week 21 starting March 1st. I still have 5 stone to go so will try really hard not to have bad days or I know that will carry on, exercise really helps and I do some 5-6 days a week , just do the plan 100% and the lbs disappear ,Good luck xx

Hi, that is amazing you must be so proud of yourself. I love your before and after pic, so very inspiring. Thanks for the advice about exercise. I don't love it but I'd better try!

took me 6 weeks to lose 13lbs,,thought i needed to lose about 2 stone,,but leader telling me i need to lose 2 and half more,,,crazy she is,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks everyone! Yes plonks do join in.
There was a lady at my meeting this morning who has lost 13lbs in her first month, she has about 3st to lose (that's less than me) so it definitely can be done. She said she's eaten her points allowance every day too - not starved herself.

Really don't compare yourself to others or set yourself losses that other people have as we are all different. That lady I'd very lucky but mist people don't lose 1 stone a month especially with just 3 stone to lose. Your best off aiming for 1-2 lbs a week and making it a life plan xx

Back