If your starting propoints next week ....

size102b

Banned
Hiya

If your starting propoints next week what day ?
Also mines Weds pm would you take that as day 1?

Thought a thread with any of us starting propints could be useful so we can talk about it and help each other ???
xx

Mines Wednesday PM too.

I tend to take the thursday as Day 1 each week because by the time i get to the meeting at 6.30 on a wednesday most of the day is gone so i wouldnt have been able to count it in the new way until after then and may have chosen things which arent good on the new plan so it will be a new start Thursday morning for me.

Best of luck with the new plan looks like we'll be starting the same time!

Mines Wednesday PM too.

I tend to take the thursday as Day 1 each week because by the time i get to the meeting at 6.30 on a wednesday most of the day is gone so i wouldnt have been able to count it in the new way until after then and may have chosen things which arent good on the new plan so it will be a new start Thursday morning for me.

Best of luck with the new plan looks like we'll be starting the same time!

Thanx and you :)

Yes good idea I have been to meeting alot but have been doing it alone for 8 months just I always hear people at meetings say meeting day is day 1 but like you how if it's late?

Do you go already to meetings, if so did they give you much info?
Here's to Thursday :) x

My first ever ww meeting will be on thursday and im scared!
Ive done ww at home for years but never a meeting, mines PM so im thinking friday will have to be my first day or actually just going easy on thurs might be better. not sure

My first ever ww meeting will be on thursday and im scared!
Ive done ww at home for years but never a meeting, mines PM so im thinking friday will have to be my first day or actually just going easy on thurs might be better. not sure

Ahh you'll be ok :) tbh I don't like the meeting I'm going to leader needs to appreciate we all lose at different rates and doesn't , but we arm need to go to do new plan hey.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the meeting x

I tried doing it at home to start with but just kept loosing a few pounds then putting it back on. I did weightwatchers a few years ago before i started uni but over the last few years put it all back on. Then saw a friend in summer who had lost a phenomenal amount of weight and decided with another friend to give it a go again. So rejoined meetings at the end of August and have managed to actually loose weight every single week so far. I find i need to have someone weighing me (i know they dont judge but i judge myself when im at the scales and someone else knowing ive been bad keeps me on track!). And the support of the group has really helped too.

I guess its a personal thing which day you take as day 1 i just always found it easier to take the next day as day 1.

Up until last week we had no info just that it was going to change. Then there was a lot in the press last week so they decided to give us some info. We got a booklet called propoints for those already following the points system (or something like that) which sort of explained a little bit, gave some examples etc and our leader asked did we have any questions. So some discussion on a few bits but she assured us it was a good plan and she had been following it and found it much more liveable. You could incorporate it much more into real living apparently. So we'll see what wednesday night brings!!

Well i'm planning on joining joing WW fullstop on Sunday night which should apparently be the first day that PP is released. If for some reason it's not then im going to delay joining until the week after. I've recently been following SW so it's going to take a bit of effort to get myself out of the SW mindset and into the WW mindset so there's no way i'm starting on the old plan. I think my head my explode if I need to get my head around 3 plans in 3 weeks!

So.... depending on how it works out I could be either one of the first ones getting the new plan or one of the last! Either way, my plan is to use Monday as day 1.

Last edited:
I literally joined up Thursday night as I did my WI at home for SW. So Friday was my first full 100% day on WW, oh lordy!

I hope the tools don't fully change over as I think I'll do Thursday as my first full day on PP depending on if the tools update online.

I might actually shift my arse to a meeting next week just to get all the information :)

My meeting is Thursday evening too so Friday would be my first day on ProPoints :)

My meeting is Tuesday evening and I always take Wednesday as day 1 of my week. Although I believe the new mag doesn't come out in class until Wednesday so I might just pop into one on wednesday simply to grab the latest mag.

x

Also it will give us all a evening to read and try to understand and plan the following days food :) I will be anyway

My meeting is on saturday morning so I think I will just start that day (I dont always eat breakfast beforehand anyway), but I will have to brush up reading about it first so I'm not too baffled when I start!

my meeting is also Wed but will count Thurs as day 1 , always like a wee treat after i've been weighed!!, depending on my loss. Looking forward to Wed to get all the new info.

Im really looking forward to it as well now as ive worked out the points of a few things i eat and they are pretty good

Our leader wouldn't tell us about it at our meeting today so i have to wait till next Saturday!! :( Really upset because i was supposed to go up to Scotland this weekend and didn't so i wouldn't miss the meeting and now i have plans next Saturday that i can't miss so i don't know how i will find out about the plan... Might have to go to another meeting :( :mad: :( So unfair that some have been told and others not....

My WI is Tuesday evening but my first day on PP is going to be Thursday coz I have got a fasting blood test on Wednesday afternoon so wont be eating from Tuesday so think im gonna start the new plan on Thursday coz I'm gonna want to eat a scabby horse wen I get out of the hospital on Wednesday!!!!

Yeah I would to, so I dont blame you lol.

I weigh on a Wednesday and that's day 7 and have always counted Thursday as day 1

I am joining WW on Wednesday morning so have decided that my first day will be on Thursday so that i have 24 hours to get my head around not only the ins and outs of WW ( having done slimming world up to now) but to also try and get my head round Propoints and the new plan.

Saying this I will be good on Wednesday but won't count it has I am bound to mess it up while trying to figure everything out and dealing with 3 kids.

Back