If you've already had breakfast...

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
and you're still hungry. And 2 plums and an orange just isn't hitting the spot, and it's no where near lunch time, what do you do and what do you eat!!!!!

No wonder you are hungry if thats all you had for breakfast :D what about an omelette, I find eggs keep me fuller for longer.

I would definitely eat something :D

Nooooo I had beans on toast for brekkie and the fruit after!! lol It's my first day back on it so Im hungry!

Hiya Kim how about some free yogurts or more fruit like melon. I'm very into melon at the moment and its very filling! Or what about your HEXb's maybe some toast with laughing cow or scrambled egg, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes. Remember it doesn't have to be breakfast stuff.... I was starving the other morning and ended up standing at the fridge eating some roast chicken followed by crab sticks!! Sometimes I have even eated the lunch I made the night before for breakfast. Try a cup of coffee that tends to fill me up. Protein will fill you up for longer.... and now I'm hungry!! So of to raid the fridge xx

Ps remember the whole point is to eat when you're hungry otherwise you wont lose... you body will become super efficient in saving cos it thinks its being starved. Eat eat eat..... when you're full.... stop. It doest matter what you eat just eat! Try water etc but if your genuinely hungry don't ignore it it wont help you lose weight, it'll stop you! xx

i just had 2 soft boiled eggs and soldiers with my heb!

thank you... I've decided on a tin of chickpea dahl!

can you make an omelette? Do you have any cottage cheese? a couple of ryvita's & jam (synned). If you're following green or red have another HEB and fill up with pasta and potatoes and rice later on?

Breakfast like a king they say (me talking - I don't do breakfast all week because it makes me feel sick when at work)

I eat my breakfast when I get to work... Forgot it :( so I am starving!!! Roll on lunch time!!

chick pea dahl is one of my life savers - i eat so many tins of that! its asda brand and its free on green or ee. I have mugshots as snacks when nothing else is working for me.

Yummeee!! I love chickpeas.... where do you get tins of chickpea dahl from... I neeeed!!! x

ASDA own brand chickpea dahl, in a purple can, in the tinned food aisle near the canned meals in tins (meatballs, hotdogs, stewed steak etc).

Be careful though - Sainsbury's have their own brand too that is 14 syns per can - but ASDA's is free. Think there is a brand sold by morrison's called Sundar that is also free. Not sure if there are other brands and what their syns might be. But if you have an ASDA nearby I'd just stock up with theirs - theyre lovely

Asda chick pea dahl is yummy - enjoy!

A large glass of diet coke usually does the trick for me

thanks all.. Yes i love chickpea dahl. I have 18 tins in my cupboard :D

Dont forget your syns are there to use too :)

If I am hungry, like just now I had 2 fried eggs (in fry light) ad 2 slices toast HEX.
I also nibble on babybels as a HEX. If I am really hungry and its not time to eat, I would just have some rice or pasta....

Why have I not heard of this chickpea dahl?? :eek: Sound yum.

ASDA own brand chickpea dahl, in a purple can, in the tinned food aisle near the canned meals in tins (meatballs, hotdogs, stewed steak etc).

Be careful though - Sainsbury's have their own brand too that is 14 syns per can - but ASDA's is free. Think there is a brand sold by morrison's called Sundar that is also free. Not sure if there are other brands and what their syns might be. But if you have an ASDA nearby I'd just stock up with theirs - theyre lovely

Thank you so much... there's an Asda near Brighton so I might go tomorrow. I neeeeed this chickpea dahl!! And yes I am stamping my foot with my arms folded!! xx

Back