IF??

Katesands8

Silver Member
If I kill him would it be seen as justifiable homicide, or diminished responsibilty?
Child 2 comes home from school trip minus his passport yesterday. I spent all morning trying to get hold of Easyjet lost and found on the number provided by Easyjet at the airport! After 2 1/2 hours I find the passport not at Gatwick , possibly Amsterdam ~ you need to phone them number on website!
Phone customer services to get Amsterdam number for lost and found!
Get through IMMEDIATELY, not there but they hand passports straight to police! Airport puts me straight through to the police who take it in turns putting me through to get me to the right dept (Brilliant service!), not there! (How often do they clean the planes he left it in the seat pocket?!).
In the meantime Dad has phoned passport office to arrange new one (They're off to Cuba in 2 weeks!), one day walk up service is ONLY available for new passports lost and renewing takes a week (Please allow 14 days to arrange an appt!).
Friday I have to drive to Peterborough (2 hrs min!) to organise new passport!
While this is going on said child has forgotten to take back to school the borrowed climbing helmet ~ 1 irritated teacher emailing around to find who hasn't returned it!
I now have to drive him back to school (he's finished now cos of GCSEs and trip!) to return the flipping helmet!!!
SO!!!!
If I kill him do I have just cause?? Cos I'm coming very close! The icing on the cake re passport is ......"It's not MY fault because you shouldn't need a passport on an internal flight so it's Easyjets!"
Give me strength!!!!!!! :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

hehehe...Kids eh ....xx

He wants driving lessons in October for his birthday! Not sure the world is ready for him!
I'm not looking forward to a 2 hour drive each way on Friday on the M1 grrrrr!!!
Just watch out for me on the news! or listen for the screams lol.
It's times like these I can see the need for a cigarette --- and I've never smoked lol

I would deffo buy him driving lessons, that way when he looses/forgets something it will save you having to drive him around....xx

that' s why parents have grey hair and I have earned every one I have! You love them but sometimes you dont like them very much! BTW driving lessons have their own hazards. My son passed and then within 3 days had wrecked my car ( accidentally) and insurance refused to pay unless I prosecuted him for theft! He had not stolen the car just borrowed my keys! Anyway he did pay for the repairs a bit at a time and now as 35 is a great driver and also a really wonderful guy so they get there in the end! Stay strong! x

Drive my car?? errrmm He can whistle! He's not getting in mine! He can take his fathers ~ already told him that lol. But as he thinks my car has no street cred he doesn't mind lol.
That's an awful thing for an insurance company to do but at least your son was fine everything else pales in comparison.
His brother just says every year you threaten we might not get a year older and yet here we are! Still alive!
Hmmmm one day dear one day!!

One question??? How in the hell did he get through passport control in the UK without his passport????:eek::eek:
I travel for work so I am in & out of airports every week all around the world & have always had to show my passport.
Its no wonder there are so many illeagals in this country if you can walk through passport control without your passport!!! xxx

He was on a school trip to Scotland and back so it was an internal flight and they had proof he'd done the outward journey. His passport is now in a seat pocket on an easyjet plane 4th row from the back window seat flying god knows where! lol

Oh not so bad then if its an internal flight. :)
I was gonna get on my soap box. LOL xxx

lol, Oh if he'd lost it on an external flight he needn't bother coming home! His father would disown him! His brother copes with 2 passports and hasn't ever lost it! God help us when we get his American passport and he has 2 as well!!
Think I'll take to gin ~ copious amounts while he's away in future lol

He's now stretched out on the sofa falling asleep because sitting on the sofa all day watching cricket (to be fair he did attempt to get to Lords this morning but got there and sold out!) is very tiring lol

Back