Ikkle's Diary - Glad its all over for another year......

yep i go tot he one near city square on a thursday lunchtime its a lovely class

Ah cool, I rejoined the group I used to go to a few years ago purely because Thursdays were a manic day for me as I used to do the food shopping on a Thursday morning then go to college 1 till 6 and could just get off the bus a couple of stops earlier to go to class. Now I do the food shopping on a Wednesday and don't start college till 4 lol. x

well if you ever fancy a coffee or a moan and a shoulder to lean on we could always meet up in leeds hon

Hello everyone,

argh I feel really down. :(

Just seen my dad for first time since 30th August to swap xmas presents and he looks brilliant, he has lost 6 stone and gone from a 44 inch waist to a 32 and I am soooo jealous. My loss seems nothing in comparison. :(

As well I opened my christmas present from him and I'm upset by it. Thats not me being ungrateful its just that its emphasised how much he doesnt know me. We lost touch for a few years and only got talking again in June/July. I know it must have been difficult for him to get me a present cos he doesn't know my likes and dislikes it just shows how big a gap there is between us still. Its a brilliant present though - a champneys gift set so I can pamper myself :)

Today I have eaten:

Grapes
Chicken Tikka
2 bread ( HEB)
Turkey with stuffing (1 syn)

Cheese Omelette ( 2 x HEA)
Bacon
2 bread (HEB)

Am considering having something to eat as comfort but cant decide what? Maybe a yoghurt or something, would have grapes and an orange but my grandad has banned me from eating any more. :( x

lol chick why have you been banned from grapes and oranges? Though I've still got ww words ringing in my words about not overdoing fruit as it's still full of sugars, even if it's not as bad as chocolate or sweets. Have a yoghurt indeed or since you've opened it use some of your champneys set to cheer yourself up a bit :)

Can understand the jealousy feelings, hope you're pleased for him too though. We all go our own pace and you're coming along just fine so don't fret over it - it takes a -long- time. Can take even longer if you let yourself get fed up, I think I've only lost about a stone this year 'cause I kept going up and down having 'time off', silly woman that I am! So chin up and keep focussed, have fruit if you want to!

On a lighter note btw - what are the galaxy mistletoe kisses like? I've seen them here and there but dunno what the filling is or owt? Though my house is filled with a load of chocolate already, eep!

Which chin would that be LoChan, the fourth or fifth lolol

I'm ok really I know that my weight is coming off and I will get there. and hey 19lbs in 6 weeks isnt bad I guess.

I know what you mean about getting down and having time off, I think its just the time of year, I really hate it. I'm out cast from a lot of my family and xmas amplifies it and makes me feel even worse, ah well sod em they will need me before I need them.

My dad does look brilliant though, he said he is really proud of me and wants me to keep going because he knows I will do it and that 2009 will be my year. :)

Mistletoe Kisses are galaxy chocolate with a caramel inside and they are lovely. My nan thinks they are veyr moreish (this coming from the woman who ate the whole advent calendar in one sitting) I however think one is just enough to curb that chocolate craving. Plus they are only 3.5 syns per kiss. You get 3 kisses per pack. x

Mmn shall give those a go then, I like the galaxy caramels in celebrations too heh. I think I got put off because they looked like Hersheys Kisses which I tried in america and they are FOUL. They have no idea about proper chocolate over there!

Oh they are definitely nicer than hersheys kisses. We usually get 2 or 3 packs a week and because there are 3 per pack and 3 people we have one kiss each. (sounds a bit perverse actually)

I am so proud of myself now, I have just bypassed the fridge and the cupboards got myself a drink and brought myself upstairs to chill out in my bedroom and revise. It would help if Home Delivery Network weren't thieving gits and hadn't pinched the books I had ordered to use for revision but oh well my notes and sheets will have to suffice. I must be quite wierd in that doing Maths and equations and things like that actually destresses me.

Oh and the grapes thing is because I eat a box full in one sitting. x

Maths destressing... yes you're weird lol But then again doing finance sheets for myself each month sorta destresses me too - maybe it's 'cause numbers are easier to sort out than life? :p

Quite possibly. Now I am slicing the pie to chill out, I have a finance spread sheet that I do every week lol x

Slicing the pie sounds like a dodgy euphemism lol Hope you have a good night, watching a Rich Hall dvd myself now hopefully for a few laughs.

Lol slicing the pie is reviewing music and getting paid 5p per review lol x

lol seriously? I just googled it and the first hit came up with this:

"
Slicing the pie, or "pie-ing," is a method of looking around corners and obstacles while presenting the smallest possible target. It is a dynamic movement technique designed to minimize exposure around cover and maximize the tactical advantage for the officer.
Nearly anyone who has completed "Police School 101" has some familiarity with pie slicing. It is named after the shape of the officer's reward for tactical movement. As the officer moves tactically, he receives a bigger slice of the pie. "

Mental thing to be doing in y'bedroom! :8855:

I am not a happy likkle bunny this morning. I am very unimpressed to say the least.

A few weeks ago I ordered a couple of sets from Boots as xmas pressies, they didnt turn up so i checked online and it said they had been delivered on the 8th by HDN. So i rung Boots up who said it was definitely showing as delivered but that they would send out a replacement which they did via parcel line which turned up the next day. All good.

I then ordered a book from Amazon which I want for my revision which was due for delivery on the 17th. Well it never turned up. So I went online and it showed as delivered - by HDN. So i did a google of HDN and found a number for them and rang it. They checked and said the driver had written a note to say they had left it in the secure holding at the front of the property. There isn't one, its a communal green and a communal path at the front of my house. They said they would interview the driver and ring me back the next day, which they did, only this time they said the driver says he left it at number 45. Little do HDN know this is my mums house and I am quite sure she has no purpose for keeping a sociology text book from me and wouldnt lie to me plus I speak to her everyday and she would tell me if I had a parcel. So I rang HDN back and said I had been to knock on the door and they said they didn't have it, so the woman on phone starts telling me it is definetly at that house and that they are lying.

So I rang Amazon who said it will take two days to sort out, which doesnt help me cos I need the book and paid for delivery so it would be here before xmas.

I just think it is amazing how two expensive parcels both being delivered by HDN have both managed to evaporate into thin air.

what a set of tossers !!ye i'm from leeds too hon well junction 27 way near ikea , where do you live?? (asks in strictly none stalkerish way ) lol

Cheeky little feckers! Most of my ordered stuff has just come with Royal Mail this christmas - does that just mean I buy cheap stuff though? :p

oh hon amazon are really pants at that btw my other half bans me from eating too much fruit cause i can go through it all in one sitting lol

I live in Headingley near Carnegie Campus.

The postman hasn't been yet as am waiting for things to arrive by post too so in my house xmas is cancelled lol. TBH I wouldn't be too bothered about the Amazon book going missing if it hand't been for the revision thing and the fact its the second time HDN have let me down.

On a good note, I have just been and bought myself the most sexiest pair of boots, they should of been £35 and I got them for £19.57. They make me about 6ft 5 though lol. x

Back