Ikkle's Diary - Glad its all over for another year......

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all ok? Did you all have a good christmas?

I had an ok day yesterday, watched LB open his presents and he was happy with what he got, I wasn't too well though so spent most of day asleep which is probably a good thing as meant I only got through one box of after mints instead of 4 lolol. I stuck to plan pretty much fairly rigidly and am hoping that if I stick to it now till Tuesday I will have a loss. The official stone award is sooooo close.

Massive well done to you for sticking (ish) to plan on Xmas day... i didn't at all, oh well. Fingers crossed you get the loss you deserve this week xxx

thanks lou, I'm a bit gutted though cos we forgot to make pigs in blankets lol and I love em. It doesnt matter that you didnt stick with it, its only one day. :) x

V.impressed at your discipline over the holiday chuck - I'd said I'd just have christmas and boxing day off. I wasn't even that bad then but decided the weekend doesn't count either and I think that's where most of my gain came from, piggling cadbury cakes and the like *rolls eyes*

I got a load of the galaxy mistletoe kisses though as they got reduced to 29p a pack in tesco, they are rather nice but I don't think I can stop at one lol 10.5 for all three isn't too bad for chocolate though is it.

Back