Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i'll ask in here too

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by missy3, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    is it too soon to do a refeed? , im going on a little holiday next week and i was thinking on 2 packs and a small meal.. is it too soon 3 weeks in.. then go bk to full plan the following week? do u still loose weight this way.. how much does it cost :D
    loads of questions there lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is your plan to refeed properly, then go on Maintenance for your holiday?
    I think you'd still probably lose 1-3 lb, depending on what you eat/drink.
    In my mind, you should weigh up how much weight you would lose over the 2 weeks...anything from 7-10lb or more!?! vs how much you want to have dinner on your holiday? Only you know! Personally I have always chosen the weight loss because I do not want to have to go through Days 1-5 again. In Ireland, each Maintenance product costs about €3.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.