I'll explain all...............

cherl889

Loves this site!
Ok guys ive been toying with saying something but then didnt want to in case something went wrong but i want to burst and have to tell you all.........IM PREGNANT!
I found out the night i got home from hoilday but i cant keep it to myself anymore. This is why ive not posted my menus over the last few days.

omg the pitter patter of tiny feet...what great news...I don't even know you and I'm welling up here... TOTM :D

Conso for you then Cheryl!!

Congratulations!! But tell me HONESTLY - is it this LOW CARBing that got you in your current condition???? cos if so, I'm offski!!!

(I sensed you might be before you went away, funnily enough!)

:D:family2::grouphugg::bliss::party0011::wee::woohoo::banana dancer:

Yey xx congrats honey xxxx
love you xxx

No Jo, my dates actually say we conceived in France!!!!!
This is where is gets confusing. Pregnancy is actually 42wks the way all the professionals date it as they go from the first day of your last period. So with that in mind im 5wks (although only actually been carrying my little seedling for 3wks). Hope that makes sense, if not im 5wks, lol.
Oh and Jo, shussssssh dont tell everyone but you have to have s.e.x to get like this, you are very safe low carbing. Pmsl. What areyou like!

;) Cheryl :D

There's a lot in the book about pregnancy and Dukan... somewhere or other... but my book is at home and I'm waiting for it to rain to bring it back to the office (on the train!)... I'm reading a HUMUNGOUS novel at the moment, and lugged it on my back for an hour's walk yesterday morning so that I could stick my nose therein on the way home and, wouldn't you know it? I had to stand all the way home grrrr!

oh! phew! I'm safe! hihi!

sooo conceived in France... (Frank. Francis. Biarritz?)

it says to do conso :D

You get BREAD with conso too... and pasta twice a week

Im not having pasta but allowed 2 slices of wholemeal bread twice a week i think it is.
As for the names ladies..........No, you'll have to keep thinking!

Cheryl 2 slices per day babe. and the pasta can be rice or couscous too. and 2 celebratory meals a week,. woohoo i cant wait!

lol Sarah. I dont like that either. I will be having my pasta though and mm bread lol

I have three sausages ;)
yes swap for evil couscous. yak and when people put raisins in errrggghhhh :(

Back