I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours ;o)) xx

She is asking for it now Sandra..........virtual slap going her way

slap.jpg

Love it! She won't learn will she?:D

Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

God that made me jump! You're nuts girlie x

Mmm or sent to bed early and spanked:D

:giggle: you girls & google images!! Lol xx

Here ya go :D you've all probably seen it in my diary but thought i'd shove it in here too! :p

It has 3meanings, 8 flowers for the 8stone i've lost. The butterfly for how 'free' i felt after doing so and the 3rd is my friend of 20years designed it for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC08806.jpg
    DSC08806.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 31
Thanks Mary.
I wanted one that symbolised my weight lost waaaay back in the november i finished lt but i never got around to it, was to chicken yada yada so 14months on finally i have it! Was a bonus that my friend is brill at drawing and she agreed to draw it for me :) She is thinking of getting the same flowers i have somewhere on her ankle just as a little friendship thing x

I love it, I love the colours and I think the reasons behind it mean that you'll always love it! Sometimes we can get something that we like at the time and then go off it - you never will :D:D xx

Tanya I absolutely love it. Its brilliant it means so much to you, I love the meaning behind it. xx

Yup, i didn't want just any old thing so i think thats why its taken me a long time to get it done. The bf loves it too says it really 'suits' me where it is. Not sure how a tattoo can 'suit' someone lol x

Oh I don't know .... I can understand that, I can certainly see how something would look odd or out of place so I guess 'suiting' somewhere/someone is the opposite :D xx

OOOOOOOO Mary's thinking of getting a tat :D:D:D:D:D xxx

Yup, i didn't want just any old thing so i think thats why its taken me a long time to get it done. The bf loves it too says it really 'suits' me where it is. Not sure how a tattoo can 'suit' someone lol x

No I completely understand that! I have 6 tattoos- all of them have the same theme- family. Everyone of them I absolutely love. My bf is not a tattoo person but he always says my tats suit me, he loves them too. My last one I got is huge its down my whole right rib cage, he was unsure about it before I had it done but its actually his favourite one :)

I think yours is so pretty, I love the colours, I have no colour in any of mine.
I want to incorporate a red heart into my new tattoo but am worried it will take away from the script!

Scale of 1-10 .... i'd say 4 but a 6/7 for the last 2flowers and swirly bit that is nearer the back of my leg. The most painful is the outline, the colouring and shading is fine.

Back