Illegal snacking

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Michillinwoman, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Does anyone on refeed find they are grazing a bit . Its only on good food like strawberries and diet yogurts . I just find there are nights where i am not even hungry but Ill nibble away thinking well I am eating healthy . Not a sweet thing has passed my lips !! Honest but I am just wondering why I am grazing . Is it just habit or boredom or is my body craving to get any type of sugar (natural sugars in fruit). If I maintain again this week ill know this could be the reason.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I was doing this LOADS last week! Got it under control this week but still having the sugar cravings...

4. kered

kered Gold Member

I tend to have a few snacks in a day, but its also healthy snacks like fruit and yogurt, but over the last week I have started to have brazil nuts and unsalted cashews. Great source of protein.

5. Michillinwoman

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Actually bought some mixed nuts today . Know I wont eat too much of them because I dont really like nuts but I know they are really good to have with complex carbs (Contain Protein) . Was up 2 lbs today Kered but not panicing . Its hard to get the balance right though:sigh:

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Just be careful with your portion sizes and I am sure it will all weigh up in the end. Are you still wanting to lose or maintain?

Just a few nuts, dont over-do it on them. I have approx 3 brazils, and about 10 cashews. Thats not every day either, just every few days.

7. Michillinwoman

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    loosing or maintaining

Hi Kered . If you asked me up to today I would have said I want to continue loosing slowly but after being up 2 lbs today I just want to stabilise things now. Got hubby to order the calorie bible 2009 today on amazon so will be trying to eat healthily and watch my calories too. I am NOT going to YO_YO now after seven weeks hard work. I have never been so determined!!

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Good luck. Its just finding that right balance.

I am trying not to calorie count today to get used to it for the holidays, so just eating sensibly.

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I found snacking spiralled me out of control! lol!

Good luck with it chick xx

10. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmmmm....as long as you count it in it shouldn't be THAT bad...BUT, it does sound as though you are getting in the eating-'cos-I'm-bored habit, which must be nipped in the bud a.s.a.p as it can gradually move into the snacking the not-so-healthy foods very quickly. If I feel a bit peckish...I just drink a very large glass of water...it soon passes. This HAS to be a lifetime commitment to change the bad eating habits that brought us to LT in the first place. Good luck, darlin'.

11. Michillinwoman

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Ya I know superslimma . I am a boredom eater but I also think sugar is my "nemisis"(cant spell for nuts) . I have found even fruit sugar can lead me to eat more nasty snacks. Trying to go with seeds and nuts this week . Just have to find the balance for me.

12. kered

kered Gold Member

Another good tip I have found is like what is said above. If I really crave or fancy something like a chocolate, I have a large glass of water, I then wait 20 minutes and ask myself if I still want, if I do, I eat it and count it, and if I think I dont really want it, need it or feel hungry, then its just a craving - dont have it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.