Illness and exercise

Trixtabella

I woke up feeling like crap this morning my glads have swollen and my throat is absolutly killing me and I feel like I have done 3 hours of body attack I ache so much.

I am due to do a slasacise class this evening just not sure I can face it, do you think it is worth exercising when I am feeling like this?

I think its a personal choice, only you know how you feel. Personally I think if it was me and I felt as bad as that I wouldn't go, no point in working out and making yourself feel worse, you should give it a miss until you feel better.

Thats what I was leaning towards to be honest. Bath and bed for me I think just now feel guilty and like I am making excuses for myself.

if you really want to go, then dont go high impact, stick to low and keep yourself hydrated.
dont go if you feel really bad though

I stayed at home, in the hope I can do combat tomorrow but we shall see. Nice earl grey tea and sofa for me.

maybe a nice rest until your 100% better is a good idea, you dont want to make yourself feel worse

same :( ive had a dodgy hand since sunday so ive had to lay off the weights and its been so annoying, iall i wanted to do was use weights and today i caved. my hand hurt alot so it too soon to go back to weights but i couldnt go any longer! lasted 5 days.... oops. think the instructor noticed too, i didnt say anything about it, but i think my face gave it away i was in pain, plus i couldnt keep up with the others. she kept looking over at me, and asked me if i was ok.... i was trying to be discreet about being in pain :(

Yea it is annoying. What makes me feel not as bad is that I have been up and down the office all day. I had to cancel my overtime too, I will have to see how I feel tomorrow. Maybe I should knock it on the head till next week and just be extra careful with what I am eating. Wanted to start on the weights for my toning this week too.

weights scared me at first, took me about 3 monthes to even try a class out. dont know what id do without it now!

I am not sure I am ready for a weights class one of my friends is a personal trainer and he has devised me a plan to follow on free weights and in the weights room so I will see how I get on.

i was originally on a weights programme, still am but the weights room is always in use, the weights are always in use when i want them :( i prefer the classes anyway, i can lift more than i would do in the weights room without getting funny looks!

my programme has been made alot harder now again, the trainers are really good for making you work hard though :)

I use our gym quite late so it is always dead. I can't go in the weights room when it is busy, not because of embaresment but there are some odd noises from men who work out in packs. I am sure they are supposed to be encouraging but it just makes me laugh.

im guilty of making noise when i use weights.... *shame* although yesterday it was more *whimper whimper whimper owwwwww* my finger is suspected to be broken. and i was using weights.

Back