Illness

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
My goodness have I been ill the last 2 weeks.

I started with a virus that didn't allow me to keep anything down, even water came back up. So I went cold turkey for a good 5 days, sipping water and hoping it wouldn't resurface. 9 times out of 10 it did. The sickness stopped after 5 days and I then ha a chest infection. I had 3 days of antibiotics and m chest is much better.

I am still full of a grim cold, but not feeling anywhere near as bad as I have the past 10 days. I have started back on ss today, it may just be the pick me up I need. I've not eaten or had shakes for about 8 days now so feel somewhat lethargic and weak. I may as well start back on ss and I don't see any reason to start eating.

I jumped on my scales this morning and was shocked that actually I have hardly lost anything - a disappointing 3lb off! I imagine that my body has been holding on to every bit of water that I have managed to keep down!

Still, onwards and upwards, a loss is better than a gain.

well you have had a blurgh time. all the best for this week

If you haven't eaten in 8 days your body will be thinking your staving yourself, start back on ss and your body will get the kick it needs and it will start to come off again :) and as you said your body will have been hanging on to the water too, so get drinking again and again it will start to move :)

Back