I'm a broken woman

Well everyone have eaten and am still eating as i type. Not even too disgusted with myself will be back on Monday.
:break_diet:

It Happens To Us All At Some Point! But My Advice Would Be Do Not Wait Till Monday, You Have Eaten So Draw A Line Under It And Knock Back The Water And Get Straight Back On!! Waiting Till Monday May Put You Off Altogether. I Had The Same Beginning Of This Week And Cannot Beleive In The Same Week I Shifted Top Size 16 From 18!! Get Back On!!!

Sounds too me that you arent ready to committ so the programme - I dont mean that to sound rude - but is it really worth forking out so much money and torturing yourself if you arent ready to committ.

To be honest if I were you I wouldnt set a date for getting back on the programme - I would wait until you feel ready.

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:Hugz for you xx

have to admit i never fell off the wagon but i do know you have to be ready in yourself..no one can tell you when that is, yourll just know (as oxo says above) so go with what you feel is right for you :) best of luck

h x

that happened me in sept after 4 days,,decided i go back on it next week,,,i only started back on tue,,,i think you should start again tomorrow,,,thtas if you want to,,

Thanks kelly but tomorrow friday and difficult for weekend I wouldn't let my husband know i'm doing it monday gives me a good 5 days

my oh doesnt know,,not yet,,he has asked why im not eating with him,,told hi m i'm detoxing,,probably tell him the weekend

Ladies I think you are mad hiding this from your OH's - they could be the support that you need.

My OH is just great - He supports me and rings me every day to see how im getting on and tells me everyday that I look gorgeous. Without his support, I would be stuffing my face

Doing something like this requires every bit of support you can get - and it must be so stressfull hiding something so huge!!!

Get all the paperwork and leaflets you got from the chemist and show them to your OH and then he has all the info to make an informed decision on how he feels about it!

Purple don't despair, It works for some and not for a lot of others.Listen I agree with the above commentsstop eating now if your eating crap that is!Decide if this is for you and if not don't go backwards and binge. Learn from this experience.You can still lose weight the old fashioned way eat healthy, little treats and excercise every day good luck and keep me posted.I have decided that this is my last week on the trim.It's enough for me a head start and I am delighted with what I've achieved and have learned from it.Mainly about food how much I enjoy it,miss it and respect it and my body.And, my body is telling me I need it.So heres to a healthier me, not failure sucess!

Ladies I think you are mad hiding this from your OH's - they could be the support that you need.

My OH is just great - He supports me and rings me every day to see how im getting on and tells me everyday that I look gorgeous. Without his support, I would be stuffing my face

Doing something like this requires every bit of support you can get - and it must be so stressfull hiding something so huge!!!

Get all the paperwork and leaflets you got from the chemist and show them to your OH and then he has all the info to make an informed decision on how he feels about it!

hubby read it all last yr when i first talked about it and he didnt approve,,my hubby exercises and runs marathons,and tells me if i'm not happy with me then to exercise more,,i need to lose about 2 stone and hoping in the mean time to start exercising,,hopefully get myself into the habit of it and eat properly when im finished this,,

Hey Kelly,I've been on it 5 weeks and have reached my limit!It's so effective but I cant go on.The constipation the dirrahea the stomach cramps headaches and generally feelin like **** has finally done me in,but,I am still determind to lose weight and plan on continuing on my weight loss trek until I reach my goal of 11st. I have given it a fair shot and feel no remorse in my desision,I wish I could stay on it for 12/14 weeks but life is to short to be this miserable.I want the results but if it takes me even 1 year to get all the weight off I'll be happy, I'm in no hurry.Good luck guys

I don't have a OT but my family don't agree with it! it does make it harder, but all the more reason i want to do it .... i like you are doing it for me! But if you feel like you really can't do without eating why not try the maintainence or CD... so you have some food with shakes in the morning! That may give you the boost you need in your weight loss and once you have lost some you can look at you options again and do what you feel is the best way to carry on wether its LT, CD, WW, SW or your own HE plan xxxx People on here will support you in what ever desicion you make hunni .... it has to be right for YOU!

Back