Im a failure!

Rider

Banned
So here I go again... 3rd time lucky! I restarted then stoppe when I was at work in London to realise I had to stay longer n didn't have enough packs with me. This is my 3rd try this time, and 3rd day. I'm adamant I'm going to tick to it! Only have till end of aug before I start my life in Spain, I HAVE to do this!!!!

Anyone been in the same position as me before, or anyone or who has any tips? Fed up of hating myself I just wanna get this done!

Xx

hey, just wanted to say well done for getting back on it and YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE!

failure would be giving up, you're still here and trying! I think the best thing is to take one day at a time, having a 100% days, that turn into 100% weeks - you'll soon string them together! positive thoughts x

YOu have got to do anything to get through the first week to see the weight come off!!! Then it gets easier even though it seems hard the rewards are so good xxx

I am right here with you - Day 4 for me and I am so fed up with myself for all the numerous failed restarts. The first time round I found it so easy and lost zoo much and ended up putting so much back on because I couldn't stick to the restarts ;-(. You can do it, just get the first week done and you will be on your way. Keep going

Thanks guys, i love how people on here are so motivational and inspirational! feeling like I need the support more than ever. My boyfriends having dinner downstairs without me - it's harder compared to a few years ago when I was newly single! This time I've had to face mega challenges job social life etc whereas before... Became a hermit doing uni work and vlcd.
BethereforChristmas today has been day 4 for me too, how are you getting on?

Halle xx

alinasmum said:
I cant tell you how many times Ive tried to do this diet but never get past day 3!!!!! Im now on my 3rd week and havent cheated once :) Please please keep going and just do it. Remember its only a few months out of your whole life!

Liveonce good luck on your weigh in you've done so well! I hope you report back later :)

Alinasmum, well done on sticking it out this far, it can be very hard to get going! How much have you lost so far? Can't believe I did it for 3 months in 2010... Need to get that mindset again! Although saying that, today is day 5 and I don't feel hungry at all! I can feel my body needs sustenance so I have a shake but other than that.. I think I've crossed over into ketosis :) oh donkey bum cotton mouth I never thought I'd be so happy to see you again! Lol.

Xx

Liveonce good luck on your weigh in you've done so well! I hope you report back later :)

Alinasmum, well done on sticking it out this far, it can be very hard to get going! How much have you lost so far? Can't believe I did it for 3 months in 2010... Need to get that mindset again! Although saying that, today is day 5 and I don't feel hungry at all! I can feel my body needs sustenance so I have a shake but other than that.. I think I've crossed over into ketosis :) oh donkey bum cotton mouth I never thought I'd be so happy to see you again! Lol.

Xx

Ive lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks so am really happy :) But still a long, long, way to go!! I just take a day at a time otherwise its too daunting!

Liveonce said:
Not a happy bunny Ryder sts for 1st time ever :(

Liveonce don't look at it like that... You haven't put any on so see it as a positive! Also if u haven't been cheating your pretty much guaranteed a big loss next week! I always find that if I stay the same ill have a good loss the next time. It seems like sometimes it takes a while for the scales to catch up with your body. Keep at it you're doing so well!
Alinasmum that's a fantastic loss over 2 weeks! You definitely have the right idea about taking it a day at a time - I also try and look at the packs as medicine to stop the fat disease lol.
I've just been shopping in London... So much temptation! Off to see my fave band for the first ever time tonight, it's going to be a big test! On the positive side I dont feel at all hungry... Eek not drinking though... How will I do it!
Xx

Thanks guys, i love how people on here are so motivational and inspirational! feeling like I need the support more than ever. My boyfriends having dinner downstairs without me - it's harder compared to a few years ago when I was newly single! This time I've had to face mega challenges job social life etc whereas before... Became a hermit doing uni work and vlcd.
BethereforChristmas today has been day 4 for me too, how are you getting on?

Halle xx

Really good thanks Day 5 nearly out of the way too, Hubby wanted fish and chips this evening so had to go and buy them, drive it home (20 mins of smell torture) and smell them eating it. He did have my shake ready though so I could sit and drink it as they ate ;-). I was 10lbs down this morning so am very pleased with that (i had been on/off weeks of carb fest/binging before so expecting a good first week!).

Hope its all going well for you to - its nice to have someone at the same point - day by day!

Liveonce - don't let the sts get to you - I remember someone once saying to me - if you stick to it 100% it will work - they is no way it can't work - i found remembering that really helped when I had "bad" loss weeks (just a shame its not a nice steady 1/2lb every day really!).

keep going

Hi,

If you were a failure you wouldn't have started again and be rioting on this forum. A failure is when you go back to your old ways and stay that way and even then there is often reasons for staying that way. Frame of mind has a lot to do with things. But your back that's all that matters

Back