I'm a new-bee!

Dee77

Hi everyone, I am in my first week of TFR, on day 3 and I can already see a difference-is that possible?
I think this forum is excellent, what a great Idea. i have read some inspirational things on here that will keep me focused. I can't wait for my first weigh in.
Good luck to all the other new-bee's out there. To everyone else that has been doing it for some time-keep up the good work; you are my "thinspirations"!
Speak Soon.
Dee
xXx

Well done Dee. I had comments that my face looked slimmer that early so it is possible. The first week is the hardest, but it'll be worth it when you have your weigh in. Keep drinking the water and good luck.
Emma x

Hi and welcome Dee. Well done on getting through the first few days, they can be a bit tricky!

Come on here for advice or just a chat, it really can be a lifesaver at times. Good luck!

Welcome and good luck with your diet, it truly is a fab diet the losses are amazing......have you done your before measurements....if not do them now as you will be amazed....I lost 18 inches in 3 weeks.......

good luck with the diet you will see big changes in yourself the longer you stick at it

Ah! Thanks everyone! It really gets you going when people start replying and motivating you. I hope I will be in a position to help motivate others soon. This is the first forum of any kind that I have been on, and I love it!
Speak to you all soon.
xXx

Welcome Dee, I agree, I could see the difference pretty early and comments about my face looking slimmer started after week 1! Good luck.:)

Welcome Dee!! Well done on starting.....good luck, and keep motivated....the losses will make all the hard work worthwhile! x

Hey Dee well done on getting through the first few days (I found them the hardest) brilliant that you are seeing a difference!!! Best of luck with the remainder of the week :D

Well done!! I too am a newbe, so we can spur each other on!!

I get weighed tomorrow, good luck to you in your first week, and yes i do think it is possible to notice a difference so soon I can totally feel a difference and I have only been on it since the 3rd July! keep going

Back