Im a newbie just wanted to say hi:)

slaterslady

Silver Member
Hi im Nikki

just started sole source today - my counsellor told me to come on here as you lot are great source of support (as well as Lisa my counsellor:).

I am 30 and need to lose 6 and a half stone.

I just hope I can do it this time :)

nikki :)

Welcome Nikki

Good luck on your ss journey im sure you'll do great xxxx

hi nikki and welcome!
ive found this site a real help when im on cd, everyone is so supportive and if you have any questions everyone does there best to answers them!

how are you finding your 1st day? x

I was really surprised to be honest when I went to Lisa today- I had tried slim fast in past and the taste of it made me feel sick, so when I heard CD was shakes I was a bit reluctant but Lisa made me a choc/mint shake and how nice was that. I can't believe I can lose weight while drinking lots of chocolate :)

I have a bit if a headache at the minute because I cut carbs out about 2 days ago but im gonna go and make up some of the summer fruits water now and take some paracetamol hopefully that will sort it:)

nikki x

sounds good.
u have won half the battle if you enjoy the shakes, somehow it doesnt feel like your missing out too much!
xx

Hi Nikki & welcome! Wishing you much success with CD x

hiya nikki,
welcome to minimins, grab a bottle of water and make urself at home. :D
where are u from? my cdc is also called Lisa :)
look forward to reading ur posts and sharing ur achievements .
cherylxx

Hi Nikki, I am also looking to lose the same amount of weight as you so keep us informed how you get on. Good luck xx

hiya nikki,

welcome, you will defo get tons of support here.

good luck on your weightloss journey

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May

Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

Hi
Best of luck you will do great xx

My cdc is from bromsgrove - bit far from stockport :)

thank you all for being so kind and welcoming

Hi Nikki, i've just started sole source as well and my CDC is called Lisa from Bromsgrove too. We must live near each other!
Hope you are doing well.
love vicki

Hello again my lovely, lots of luck with day 2! Get posting & you can get yourself a pic up! x

lol I keep posting - I bet people think who is this nutter butting in but hey I guess its the only way to make friends

Back