I'm a newbie too

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi I joined this site a week ago but not had chance to look at it properly till now and I haven't got a clue about it, I want 5 stone off for summer if I can but not following a diet as such just healthy eating and exercising hope I can do it cause failed at weight loss loads of times, I've tried every diet going!!!:eek:

hi i only start yesterday i need to lose 2/3 stone by end of may for my wedding in june ive never done this sort of thing b4 so i'm new at it but good luck :) x

Welcome to minimins! :welcome: I am also working on losing weight through healthy eating and exercise. My tips for healthy eating are these:

Reduce: Sugar, high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup (it's everywhere and has a nutritional value equivalent to sugar), starches (potatoes, chips, etc), any white flour found in bread, and saturated and trans fats.

PS. If the ingredients in a food say "wheat flour" it is NOT whole wheat flour -- it's white flour!

Increase: Whole wheat and grains, whole fruits, vegetables, fiber, protein, and of course water intake!

As for exercise, do whatever does not HURT you and what does not BORE you. I like to run, but that hurts my hips, so I cycle instead. :)

Good luck on your weight loss! :wavey: We are all here for you. :grouphugg:

Last edited:
Thankyou think I'm going to need all the help I can get I'm rubbish at dieting but had 3 healthy days so I'm proud of myself so far.x

Well done Saz
Good start, stick with it.
Welcome to Minimins

Sazbirl said:
Hi I joined this site a week ago but not had chance to look at it properly till now and I haven't got a clue about it, I want 5 stone off for summer if I can but not following a diet as such just healthy eating and exercising hope I can do it cause failed at weight loss loads of times, I've tried every diet going!!!:eek:

I joined the other day and I started dieting last week ive also got 5/6 stone to lose and ive so far lost 6 pounds good luck xxxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lou. New to weight loss. Have 3.5 stone to lose. Lost 8 pounds so far this week. Using diet chef. Raring to go..... good luck everyone!!

xxx

Louwilou said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm Lou. New to weight loss. Have 3.5 stone to lose. Lost 8 pounds so far this week. Using diet chef. Raring to go..... good luck everyone!!

xxx

Hi Lou well-done in losing 8 pound in a week can I ask what diet chef is plz has I really need to lose 2/3 stone b4 my wedding in june.x

Back