I'm a newbie

pugh

Hi there, I'm Pugh, I'm 33 and have always been dieting, with some success and without! lol.

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with ME/CFS and have had to give up work and basically stay home and unable to exercise at all and have just piled the weight on.

I started ww this Monday as I need to make a serious change and I want to be as fit as poss (well as much as is in my control) and I don't want my 2 boys (9 and 5) to pick up these bad habits, although most of it is done in secret :mad:

I haven't done the propoints before so I'm hoping it will sink in quickly enough. I've just had a look at the recipe forum as I'm deseperately looking for family recipes that don't require much work.

I look forward to *speaking* and getting to know you.

Lou x

Good luck on your weight loss journey this site is such a great support network and really helps you so stay on track.keep us updated on how you get on.I joined WW 2 weeks ago I've never done pro points either I don't think it's going to be a quick fix but it's all about lifestyle changes to get & stay slim & healthy for the last time :)

Congratulations on starting your journey :) Wishing you all the best and welcome to the forum !!

x

Back