I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pugh, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. pugh

pugh Member

Hi there, I'm Pugh, I'm 33 and have always been dieting, with some success and without! lol.

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with ME/CFS and have had to give up work and basically stay home and unable to exercise at all and have just piled the weight on.

I started ww this Monday as I need to make a serious change and I want to be as fit as poss (well as much as is in my control) and I don't want my 2 boys (9 and 5) to pick up these bad habits, although most of it is done in secret :mad:

I haven't done the propoints before so I'm hoping it will sink in quickly enough. I've just had a look at the recipe forum as I'm deseperately looking for family recipes that don't require much work.

I look forward to *speaking* and getting to know you.

Lou x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shiv87

shiv87 Full Member

Good luck on your weight loss journey this site is such a great support network and really helps you so stay on track.keep us updated on how you get on.I joined WW 2 weeks ago I've never done pro points either I don't think it's going to be a quick fix but it's all about lifestyle changes to get & stay slim & healthy for the last time :)
  4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Welcome - and the best of luck!
  5. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on starting your journey :) Wishing you all the best and welcome to the forum !!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.