Im a newby, be gentle

misskellsy

Hiya all well i've made it to the end of day 5 without any cheating, really didnt think i'd get this far but i'm so determined. I'm not feeling too bad considering but i'm worried i'm not in ketosis as i haven't had the supossed "euphoric" feeling you get. I'm forcing the water down my throat as I hate it, and really struggling with some of the shakes. I'm begging you lot to keep me on the straight and narrow x:)

hiya misskellsy and welcome

u will find this website great everyone is so supportive with everything! weldone on ur sucess so far ur doing really well
xx

hey! well done, keep up the good work and I would recommend the water flavouring. You would not believe how much easier it is to get all that water down when it doesn't taste of nothing :D

Hiya, welcome to mini's. Have your tried all the shakes yet? there is bound to be some you love. personally i hate the sweet shakes. only like 2soups i tend to stick to the tetra's and the odd bar (you can have them in week 3) you on day 5 that is fab well done so far not long until your 1 weigh in eh! Ketosis id def say you are in it, do you have any ketostix to check? best time to test is in the morning as you wont have any water drank (it can show neg then) smelly breath is also another good sign

becky xx

hey! well done, keep up the good work and I would recommend the water flavouring. You would not believe how much easier it is to get all that water down when it doesn't taste of nothing :D

Totally agree with that Blondee!!!! So much easier...:D

Hiya MissKellsy

Well done on getting through 5 days, you are a star! :hug99: Have you checked with ketostix whether you're in ketosis?

Try getting some water flavourings when you see your CDC, they help to make the water a more pleasant experience ;)

You'll soon learn which flavour shakes you like, and all of us on here disagree which ones are the nicest so we can't tell you, but there are plenty to choose from so it's trial and error.

Keep posting and let us know how you get on when you have your weigh in.

Hiya all well i've made it to the end of day 5 without any cheating, really didnt think i'd get this far but i'm so determined. I'm not feeling too bad considering but i'm worried i'm not in ketosis as i haven't had the supossed "euphoric" feeling you get. I'm forcing the water down my throat as I hate it, and really struggling with some of the shakes. I'm begging you lot to keep me on the straight and narrow x:)

hiya
well done on getting this far:) i found week one really tough. My 'euphoric' stage didnt kick in until around day 8/9 i seemed to get this big burst of energy from nowhere (helped the dog tho' coz she is now being power walked for a 1 1/2 miles a day , lol :chores016: she has a little weight to lose to after her pregnancy:))

good luck on your weightloss journey, you will get tons of support here.

debs x

1st target get to 10 stone!!
2nd target get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

hi and welcome. good luck for your first weigh in!

if you click on someones ticker, it will take you to the site to choose and design your own.
same with the signatures.
x

Welcome!
Lots of support and help here!!

Well peeps, had a good day today, felt on top of the world. Other half says he's noticing the difference already and i've drank loads of water which is a big thing for me as I hate it. Ive only had 2 packs so far as im just not hungry, will have my last one before bed. First weigh in tomorrow and i'm sooooooo excited, fingers crossed for a big loss ladies xxx

well done misskellsy :) my 1st weigh in will be on sunday and i only hope i do as well as you x

Back