i'm a newby

ju drop

Hi all
this my 1st post,i went to see my gp today and hes started me on xenical,im not going to start them untill monday (a fresh week).
i just dont no what to expect!!!:confused:

Hi welcome to the xenical thread. Im on my third week and feel totally fine, if not alot happier. I feel more positive to succeed with the aid of xenical. Im following the weight watcher plan and dont feel im missing out. It has just stopped me having that impulsive chinese or eating kids leftovers as i want to be slimmer sooo much good luck keep us all informed of your progresss or any questions Sharonxx:p

Hi & Welcome to the board x

I got given mine on Tues and am going to start them on Sunday or Monday.

I am a bit apprehensive too, But hopefully we will be ok :)

Good Luck!!

Xxx

Hiya, i am newish too! I started mine on Tuesday and am doing well i feel really pleased cos i was so worried about taking them.
I am doing a low fat diet making sure nothing i eat has more than 5grams of fat per 100grams and not having more then 15 grams of fat per meal.
Sounds harder than it is, you will be suprised what you can eat. I have had no nasty side effects.
I have see the oil or fat in the toilet when i have been which in a really weird way kinda makes me happy cos i know its not in me!!

Back