im a sad Harry potter Fan....

I love the Harry Potter books, bought the first one for my granddaughter and read it first. That was it couldn't wait for the rest to be published. Watch the films as well, but try not to take them in the same text as the books. Oh by the way I am a 61 year old grandma.

I think my choice of screen name is speaking volumes as to how I feel about Harry Potter :p
Am currently reading Order of the Phoenix (again) <3

I'm just 'pottering' my way thru the series at the grand old age of 30 lol bought the first one in a charity shop for my daughter and thought I'd scan thru it first. I agree the writing is a bit plain but then it's been aimed at kids!! The plots so far have been Great and I love all the little details and crazy names! Daughter is working thru the narnias at the mo an yet to start at hogwarts!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just re-reading all the books at the moment. I've just started Prisoner of Azkaban - I love it!

Are there any Potterheads still around?

I've just started on the first book again, not read them for a couple of years so reading them all then going to have a film day :)

Aww that sounds lovely, I keep on thinking I should read and watch again then find something else to watch instead!

I don't know when I'll actually get chance to watch them as my husband isn't a fan and my 9 month old prefers Baby TV but I'm sure I'll find a way. Only thing is, once I've read and watched them all again I'll want to go back and do the tour!

You should start the 9 month old off early! ;) I love the tour, I've been twice!

Haha I might start reading it to him ;) I've only been once but I'd love to go back.

I was never into Harry Potter until about 2 years a go when my other half made me watch them, now I love it!! We want to go to the tour eventually :)

Back