I'm a second timer

arrmickk

Hi all :)

I followed the Lipotrim programme back in 2008 and succesfully lost over 4 stones in weight. I then became pregnant and put only 1 stone on during my pregnancy. Which I thought was great. I went on to breastfeed and subscribed to the common misconception of 'you can eat what you want when you breastfeed'....I was obviously not one of those people. I continued to self-destruct until a year and a half later I have gained it all back and a little bit more. So cross with myself. I have tried WW and just sensibly eating but the hole I have dug myself in to seems too deep and Lipotrim was the only thing that has ever worked for me and so here I am back at minus square one.

I plan to start Friday and have set myself a target of 2 stones before christmas. I have heard it's a lot harder second time around but I have had such a long gap between when I last did it until now I am feeling 100% comitted and know that I can do this. wish me luck folks and I will report back once I have started.

Good luck to all :)

Marie x

Welcome back to LT Marie.. You sound very focused and that will see you through...

I look forward to hearing about your past experiences...

Good luck hun x x x

Hi Marie good luck huni xxx

Hey hun. The majority will tell you it is alot harder the second time around but you sound determined :) Good luck chick x

Back