Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm a second timer

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by arrmickk, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    Hi all :)

I followed the Lipotrim programme back in 2008 and succesfully lost over 4 stones in weight. I then became pregnant and put only 1 stone on during my pregnancy. Which I thought was great. I went on to breastfeed and subscribed to the common misconception of 'you can eat what you want when you breastfeed'....I was obviously not one of those people. I continued to self-destruct until a year and a half later I have gained it all back and a little bit more. So cross with myself. I have tried WW and just sensibly eating but the hole I have dug myself in to seems too deep and Lipotrim was the only thing that has ever worked for me and so here I am back at minus square one.

I plan to start Friday and have set myself a target of 2 stones before christmas. I have heard it's a lot harder second time around but I have had such a long gap between when I last did it until now I am feeling 100% comitted and know that I can do this. wish me luck folks and I will report back once I have started.

Good luck to all :)

Marie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back to LT Marie.. You sound very focused and that will see you through...

I look forward to hearing about your past experiences...

Good luck hun x x x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Marie good luck huni xxx

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Hey hun. The majority will tell you it is alot harder the second time around but you sound determined :) Good luck chick x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.