• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm a second timer

Hi all :)

I followed the Lipotrim programme back in 2008 and succesfully lost over 4 stones in weight. I then became pregnant and put only 1 stone on during my pregnancy. Which I thought was great. I went on to breastfeed and subscribed to the common misconception of 'you can eat what you want when you breastfeed'....I was obviously not one of those people. I continued to self-destruct until a year and a half later I have gained it all back and a little bit more. So cross with myself. I have tried WW and just sensibly eating but the hole I have dug myself in to seems too deep and Lipotrim was the only thing that has ever worked for me and so here I am back at minus square one.

I plan to start Friday and have set myself a target of 2 stones before christmas. I have heard it's a lot harder second time around but I have had such a long gap between when I last did it until now I am feeling 100% comitted and know that I can do this. wish me luck folks and I will report back once I have started.

Good luck to all :)

Marie x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back to LT Marie.. You sound very focused and that will see you through...

I look forward to hearing about your past experiences...

Good luck hun x x x

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey hun. The majority will tell you it is alot harder the second time around but you sound determined :) Good luck chick x