Im abit worried

snappy

ive got weigh in on monday and i dont feel like i have lost any weight..... is there anything i can do to boost my weight loss between now and monday...... thanks

xxx

if you've stuck to the plan it's probably water retention so my advise would be drink lots and lots of water

Oh god hun - I feel like that every week! Ha ha ha

Drink some more water... Maybe some SS foods?

xxx

I always do a couple of red days and eat less bread too. Just have scrambled eggs and chicken and bacon and loads of melon and water.
Rach xx

so the more water you drink the more it helps the weight come off, well when you think you've stuck to it and are not losing.
Thats interesting im gonna guzzle lotsa water over the weekend then

Hi laurie

yes when you have stuck to a diet (any diet) and don't lose weight it's usually water retention and weirdly the way to get rid of water retention is to drink lots of water - sometimes I think our bodies were designed to be weird!!

TOTM is a bi*ch! Iv drunk loadsa water and tea this week and I have peed for England tn but hey monday weigh in will tell :)
Good Luck Snappy! x

Good Luck Snappy... We ar routing for you!

I know so far that I haven't lost anything besides 6 ounces and an inch off my waist... but I am not bothered. Have lost 11.5 this month so far anyway.

Keep drinking loads... this is so good for the body anyway. Fingers crossed for you .

Back