Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im about to sabotage my diet...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalgirl, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. festivalgirl

festivalgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    mustnotmustnotmustnot.

Argh. What a crappy afternoon. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. simmy

simmy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    propoints weight watchers
    Poo don't you will only feel even worst after run a bath and soak your troubles away chin up sweet heart x x x

4. simmy

simmy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    I mean Oo don't lol bloody fat fingers for ya few more weeks and they will be slim. X

5. festivalgirl

festivalgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :( its been such a rubbish afternoon. Why do I have such a selfish family. I have been sumoned to a family gathering, that is totally impractical because of my diet, with 30 people who I barely know/havent spoken to for many years, and am either expected to eat, OR will have to justify why im sat like a nutter drinking a shake to all these old people.

Oh and i am also expected to bring my three girls, to a very formal four course meal. I have a little one who will sit for about 20 minutes max, I have a 6 year old who is very loud/outspoken and a 9 year old. All girls. Its going to be awful. Especially as I have only just started to build bridges with my mother, I am not going to be on "display" to the whole family, a family so obscure my grandmothers brother is one of my closest relatives.

Can I swear? Haha. If not...BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP

6. determinator

determinator Banned

sounds very complicated hun .. is there any way that you can get out of it ? can you tell them that its not appropriate with LO but you will join them AFTER the meal ??

as for justifying the diet , you are doing it for you and do not need to justify it to anyone , you should be proud of how well you are doing and if anyone has a problem then its their problem not yours x

I really hope you are able to get through it your way :)

7. festivalgirl

festivalgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had 1 cocktail sausage. I put it in my mouth and didn't even enjoy it. Tomorrow is going to be 100% and I am going to stick 100% till my Thursday weigh in for sure. Family problems are a typical example of my overeating :( thanks guys xx

8. simmy

simmy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    think u have just hit the nail on the head for me with the family thing and my eating my family god love them could take up a whole jeremy kyle season honestly there that bad , love them to bits but honestly its really hard sometimes with them , any way chin up and take no notice thats what i do , it goes in one ear and out the other with me, good luck and rememeber how fab u will look once your a skinny minixxxxxx

9. festivalgirl

festivalgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Damn, I went back for three more. Oh well. Protein with lots of fat, and they were little, so I have started a fresh again.

God I didnt think snacking would be so hard to resist, cos I found the first few days easy, I am now struggling.

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    theres a reason i dont talk to half of my immediate family, know how stressful family gatherings can be *hugs*

4 cocktal sausages = 100cals so in the grand scheme of things not so bad

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.