im absolutely gutted!!

lady24

Silver Member
i had to have my weigh in today, 2 days early due to not being able to get to the chemist the rest of the week... and well!! how do you figure this one out, i gained 2 and half lb!! bareing in mind i have stuck religiously to this diet since i started, i drink 4litres of water a day, and i havent done anything that i shouldnt of.

i mean come on... how gutted would you be? not being able to eat isnt bad enough let alone putting on weight for it!

truly and utterly gutted really cant believe it.

:( :( :(

aww hun sorry to hear that, I can't thnk of an explanation.
Chin up tho & good luck for this week xx

oh sorry hun but it will correct itself is it TOTM? keep strong xx

Oh lovie, I feel for you, I really do but, you know it's just the body balancing out your fluids....as hard as it is to see that water gain...you know you will have a great result next weigh-in. x

nope it isnt TOTM , if it was... then i could kind of understand the gain , this as put me on a right downer

I totally understand how you must feel i would be the same, maybe you might be drinking too much water?
I wish i could say more to make you feel better but know we are all here for you to vent to. I hope you get through the week ok and next week has to get better hun!

so so sorry to hear that,,,I would feel exactly like you! Like you say, the fact you arent eating and put on weight...this just doesnt sound right at all! You should be losing the weight if you are on your second week! Sorry sweetie, but there has to be something else.

What did the pharmacist say/suggest?

Are you sure their scales are right? What type of scales are they? We sometimes forget the scales, which are so important...proper scales should be calibrated, but normally home scales never are and when you think of the amount of people jumping on and off them!! It is only a thought and a guess because the whole thing about LT is that you lose weight...I dont get that!

Yes, you could be drinking too much water but you are saying you stuck to it to the leter, so scientifically, your body should be burning fat.

You have to somehow try to rise above this if you can!

Again, sorry to hear this; but I would be trying to find out why.

Take care sweetie and just keep coming on here and venting! It helps.

hey stinky, thankyou sweetie, i think no matter what anyone says it wont make me feel better :( still not going to give up though, hopefully next weeks weigh in makes up for it!! if not then god knows!

i havent been on for a while due to work, but from reading the posts i see your switching to CD , i was on that once but it was to expensive for me at the time, its really good though more choice with it! i hope you do well chick x

thankyou scotsmist, the pharmacist lady asked if i had eaten, i obviously was honest and told her id not ate anything and had stuck to it from day 1, she could see how upset and truly gutted i was, so she knew i wasnt lying, i checked my ketosis level to while i was there which was perfectly ok! she was baffled by why id gained, she said 4litre of water is a good amount to be having and shouldnt cause me to gain anything! im going to call the lipotrim helpline tommorow and see what they have to say, there might be some explanation behind it somewhere x

I would too lady..what about mouthwash? or are you putting salt in your shakes...some people do, but read the plastic bag they give you and it doesnt say you can have salt....

I know you are gutted, but you are being fairly philisophical about it, which I think is good and maybe next week you will put this behind you as a bad week!

I hope LT come back with some explanation.

Oh you poor thing, but well done for sticking with it, I'm sure most of us would have a wobble!
I don't suppose you might be a bit...er, constipated? (sorry to ask, lol!)

Onwards and upwards and here's to a fab loss next week :)

nope it isnt TOTM , if it was... then i could kind of understand the gain , this as put me on a right downer

Sometimes doing a vlcd can upset your monthlies. It is a common one on here...

Also if you drank a lot of water before your weigh in that could explain the weight increase as a litre of water weighs... 1kg or 2.2lbs

If you have stuck to the diet then next weigh in day you should see a good result...hang in there and please don't let this weigh in get to you as it so easily can if you let it.:hug99:

not constipated no, infact ive been feeling really refreshed and energetic recently... and have not had many probs at all apart from awfull chapped lips.

i just have the shakes as they come scotsmist i dont add anything, just with water, ive followed it all to a T , i want to lose weight so much and regardless of what as happened today i really really cant give up.

thankyou all for the messages , i will keep you informed xxx

thankyou mini, im not going to let it get to me anymore now, ive let it out. and going to stay strong!! x

i put on 3llbs!!

hi there i was like you with my wi this week i put in 3 llbs, i was so upst i cried when i got home, am totally gutted, cant understand why i go the the gym 4 times a week!!!! and not due on, lets hope next weigh in is better or ill be going out to buy a big fat butty!!!

kym xxx

hey stinky, thankyou sweetie, i think no matter what anyone says it wont make me feel better :( still not going to give up though, hopefully next weeks weigh in makes up for it!! if not then god knows!

i havent been on for a while due to work, but from reading the posts i see your switching to CD , i was on that once but it was to expensive for me at the time, its really good though more choice with it! i hope you do well chick x

Thankyou, it will only cost me £5 more for CD and i get exercise training thrown in too, so great! The little i am allowed to eat shouldn't cost me that much....trust me,lol
Really glad you haven't just thrown the towel in, good for you, good luck for next week mate!

Hi lady,
So sorry to hear that too. I was gutted to have only lost almost two pounds (not even) at my weigh in today too.
The pharmacist asked how much water I was drinking. I said that I was barely managing the 2 litres and she said that was good because much more than that could cause fluid retention so its worth honing in on the water situation!!

Back