I'm actually not taking the p!ss....

I would doubt it would effect ketosis unless you are sensitive and easily knocked out of ketosis. I suppose it depends on the type of glue that they used. I wouldn't worry though as you are not directly ingesting it xx

Yum what flavour do u like best ....lol. God i have an ugly habit of chewing plastic. Hope it hasn't effected my weight loss ....

I chew plastic all the time and must admit I was worrying if it would knock me out of ketosis!

do they not have self seal envelopes in the isle of man????

lolol do you have a preference in colour?

I don't have a favourite colour but i love to chew the arms and legs of the little kinder egg toys. Yum yum ....lol

do they not have self seal envelopes in the isle of man????

You're getting your digs in about the Isle of Man today aren't you?

Yes we do have self seal envelopes Julez darling, but as my departmental manager is a tight arse, we order non self seal envelopes.

Ooooh my belly just did a MASSIVE rumble!

i know u love it...

You're getting your digs in about the Isle of Man today aren't you?

Yes we do have self seal envelopes Julez darling, but as my departmental manager is a tight arse, we order non self seal envelopes.

Ooooh my belly just did a MASSIVE rumble!

LOL! awwww u know im only messing with u! Anyway i know u can take a bit of stick... just a bit of banter xox

I get the odd belly rumble too - maybe its the self adhesive setting off ur stomach???

xx

think of worse things to lick, although come to think of it;-p xx

Back