• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm alive!!!

ast

Hi
I don't know if any one remembers me but I was on the Cambridge diet a few months ago. Only to fail spectacularly, try Weight Watchers fail at that and finally give up :banghead:.
I have now decided to return to the Cambridge diet. I told my councilor that I would return to the Cambridge diet when I was ready and I have decided that I am now ready, I get paid on 6/11 so I am going to arrange to go the week after. I have put on weight but I knew that would happen. I am happy with my decision as it was made by me for myself, I am not being pressured into it nor am I desperate to lose weight. I am going on the Cambridge diet because I want to, not because I have to. :gimi:

It's good to be back!:bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
All the best, it sounds like ya have taken alot of time to ponder over the decision, I wish ya all the best and look forward to reading your success posts in the future

abz

Gold Member
it sounds like you have all the right motivation this time hon. no matter what we tell ourselves it doesn't really happen until we believe it. and i think you do :)

good luck :D

abz xx

ast

Thanks everyone!:thankyou:
I booked my appointment for the 6th of November at 1:30.:scale:
I have set my goal, the image in my signature (I have seen a corset that would look perfect).
I feel so exited!:gimi:

Hiya hun welcome back, i am a newbie here but i start on the 17th!! so hopefully we can help each other through it!!

Glad to see that your raring to go!! xx