I'm also a returner 3 days in

Razzie D

Hi Guys, im new on here, i guess i felt the need to find a forum where i could vent and speak to people who are in the same boat as me. i am Day 3 into LL i feel terrible, i guess having kids in front of you that are eating chips isnt great. But on the plus side im still here and havent touched a thing in 3 days. The year before last i managed to stay on LL for 10 weeks and lost just over 3 stone, but not sure what happened and plied it back on again plus a few more pounds:cry:. I made a conscience effort to do something about my weight now, before it creeps up any further. The weird thing is i didnt even realise i had gone up a few sizes, i guess it is because im in leggings all day every day (i now hate leggings).
So i made the step to have one last try at LL and hope i can be successful

Hello Razzie, welcome back to LL land. I look forward to watching your progress.

Awww thank you slendablender, i was in a dark place earlier, but have now come through and feel really positive.
Congratulations on your huge weight loss, and also on the fact that you have maintained it, i know that is not easy, i hope i can have the same success as you! My first weigh in is sunday, so i will definately keep you posted!

Hi Razzie,
Best of luck ... hope today is going well.
You can do it :D
yoyo
xx

Hi Ladies,
Todays been a great day, finally in Ketosis (YAYYYY), weigh in day tomorrow, feel so nervous, 5 days in and im proud of myself that ive been able to make it this far, i like to think about how i'll look in december but i keep on pulling myself up by saying just take one day at a time. How's everyone else doing??
I need to put up a weight loss ticker but not sure how to do it. LOL

Woop Woop :D:D
Brilliant!
yoyo
x

Hi im eight days into lighter life and i actually think im getting used to eating no food!!! had my first weigh in after five days and id lost eight pounds. I was thrilled. A long long way to go thought. Just think I can do it, its hard I know but stick to it

RazzieD - welcome and well done on your weight loss!! I am too a returner on LL and am into my 2nd week. Keep going you can do it!

Hi im eight days into lighter life and i actually think im getting used to eating no food!!! had my first weigh in after five days and id lost eight pounds. I was thrilled. A long long way to go thought. Just think I can do it, its hard I know but stick to it

Well done on your weight loss hun, i know what you mean about getting used to having no food.:)
Today was the first day i made dinner for my DH and kids, and did'nt have the urge to eat, i guess i felt that way because of my weight loss which has inspired me to push forward.
A long way to go but we can do it!!

RazzieD - welcome and well done on your weight loss!! I am too a returner on LL and am into my 2nd week. Keep going you can do it!

Hey Fruitysunshine,
your four days ahead of me on LL, how are you finding being back?
went to my first returners session this morning, and actually really enjoyed it, its nice to see people who are going through the same thing as myself. Congrats also on your weight loss, we can do this!!:)

Hi Razzie - I have posted in my diary about my efforts to date. This weekend has seen me slip though but I have got my derriere back up on that horse.

We can do this but I feel older and tired this time round! :)

Thank you. It is good to have some moral support from somebody who understands. It is good that in real life your family support you but they don't really "get if" I find.

Hi Fruity - " GET ON YOUR HORSE - AND DRINK YOUR WATER !!"

Starting Tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread. I did the LL diet 4 years ago without much success but have decided to give it another go. I see my councillor tonight and will begin the plan tomorrow. I hope I can enjoy the same success as some of you and look forward to sharing the ups and downs :( along the way.

Gail

Back