I'm an absolute MUPPET

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I had a half day at work today meaning that I'm going in a 6:20pm so I thought I'd go to the pharmacy before work NOT REMEMBERING THAT THE PHARMACY CLOSES AT 6!! There's no way I'm going to get there in time now and I haven't got a single shake. I'm so angry at myself. Oh well, it'll be an early morning trip for me tomorrow. :(

if i could i would fax/email you a shake lol!!

xx sharron

oh Rb never mind what are you going to do tonite go to bed without anything? or have a glass skimmed milk

xx sharron

Well I haven't even had one so far today (got up very late and then didn't think about having one yet) and so far I feel okay but think I'm just going to have to do without and get up early in the morning. I'd do the skimmed milk thing but don't think I could get through it without gagging - always hated skimmed milk. I can't believe I made such an error!

If there's a shop nearby which sells slim-fast products, a slim-fast soup is the most similar to Lipotrim of all the slim-fast products.
(In terms of ingrediants and calories and protein/carb/fat break down) You could probably take one of them in a pinch, if you were really stuck.

Aww thats poo. Be careful not having any shakes. I've had to resort to a chicken soup one ive had waiting for emergencys...I think i'd rather not have it bleurgh.

Oh Gem, that is a right pain! Hang in there and make sure you have the milk! Could you make it into a latte?

x

Last edited:
Back