I'm ashamed i caved in after only 4 days

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya! well i started a few weeks ago and only managed 4 days on the diet,i feel reallly ashamed of myself and while i was talking to my hubby yesterday he said,give it another go babe you can do it and i know i can.

When i stopped i felt hungry well i thought i was hungry ate something then felt even more hungry, anyway i've decided this thin person inside me wants to meet the world and this is the best way to do it,i'm off to the chemist to get started again today,so starting tomoz and this time there will be no stopping me,

The problem i have is i listen to other people to much and when everyone starts going on about it being bad for you it gets a bit annoying and makes you think yeah i need to stop doin it,so i did and then i thought hang on it's my life and if i wanna do this i will,i'm sure some of em just think i cant do it or there scared i'll look better than them.:mad::cry:

Good luck with your re-start. You can do it. Ignore negative comments, you are doing this for yourself. Don't beat yourself up, this is a tough diet. You will do it this time round.

Good luck again.x

thanks shaz,hubby is 110% behind me so i have nothing to lose except the weight hopefully.

I think that is key to your sucess. As long as hubby is behind you, you have the support from the most important person in your life.

yeah he is the most important thing in my life and my kids,my 9yr old was really good last time she ate her sweets in ner bedroom bless her

I think that if you have support from your home than it helps keeping you motivatated on this diet. Its easier to ignore negative people that way. Best of luck with the re-start, fingers crossed this time it will work for you!

hiya! well i started a few weeks ago and only managed 4 days on the diet,i feel reallly ashamed of myself and while i was talking to my hubby yesterday he said,give it another go babe you can do it and i know i can.

When i stopped i felt hungry well i thought i was hungry ate something then felt even more hungry, anyway i've decided this thin person inside me wants to meet the world and this is the best way to do it,i'm off to the chemist to get started again today,so starting tomoz and this time there will be no stopping me,

The problem i have is i listen to other people to much and when everyone starts going on about it being bad for you it gets a bit annoying and makes you think yeah i need to stop doin it,so i did and then i thought hang on it's my life and if i wanna do this i will,i'm sure some of em just think i cant do it or there scared i'll look better than them.:mad::cry:

Good luck on restarting...i was the same i gave in, and felt really bad...but carried on (just) with all the support and kind words from here!
I have had the same problem....even family members were saying things and offering me food?!?!?!?!? But you are doing this for you and if it is right for you hun you go for it ... Your O/H sounds very supportive! Ignore them and in a few weeks everyone will be asking you for your chemist number xxx
Good luck :D

thanks nic x x well done on your weight loss hun

my youngest is a little devil and quite often offers me food and then says dont worry i wont tell!! at least your oh is supportive that really helps and dont forget we are all here for you as well,we understand what you are going through and although it is hard it is sooooo worth it ,good luck you can do this xxx

hun good luck with restart dont listen to anyone at the end of day its up to u what diet u do.

just take one day at a time xx

good luck ive had some falls myself but just pick yourself up and carry on. good luck

hi guys,,i started before christmas and lasted 5 days,,completely gave up,,then yesterday i decided to start a ''normal'' diet today,,but for my breakfast had chocolate biscuits,,so thats it food has to go,,i cant control myself,,feel really bad and am in tears at the min,,im so mad with myself,,so lipotrim is being started tomorrow,,wish me luck

aww hun thats exactly like me once i open my mouth everything goes in,so i'm starting again very soon

you can do it.!!!! Maybe don't tell anyone for a while until you are in the swing of things, become a bit devious around people, ie Ive already eaten, or I am waiting till later etc. Once you are a week in, you will be able for them..and come on here for support any time you are feeling weak. Good luck!!!!!!

Good luck for today (you won't need it tho) Don't forget to KICK ASS:D

keep going girllies! iv felt like caving in every day! im gagging for a blue wkd, but apparently there like 10 points..... especially with the nice weather recently. weight watchers wine for me though kids!!

Weight watchers wine, .... hmmmmm ... why does the sound of that fail to flick my switch! lol :D

hi guys,,i started before christmas and lasted 5 days,,completely gave up,,then yesterday i decided to start a ''normal'' diet today,,but for my breakfast had chocolate biscuits,,so thats it food has to go,,i cant control myself,,feel really bad and am in tears at the min,,im so mad with myself,,so lipotrim is being started tomorrow,,wish me luck
Good luck hunni... After you have lost all the weight you want with LT you will love your body soooooooo much that you will never want choccie biscuits for brekky again xx

Hey Kelly...... dont listen to other people. It seems no matter what you want to do in life to better yourself theyre'll always be a few that want to drag you down.......... why?..... I've no idea...... maybe its as you say.....fear that you'll look better than them one day. People get comfortable in there roles and some freinds like to have a fatty in there midst to make them feel better about themselves. Dont listen to them, just do it for yourself, and good on your old man for supportibng you.... he sounds great.

Back