I'm baaaa-aaaack!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey gang! I have returned from the land of CD!! Ok so am not doing WW just yet and gonna start off with cal counting but just wanted you all to know I am back and will be starting to get involved with this neck of the forum again :) did you miss me?? xxx

Hiya!!! :D

You can be WW my guru now. Just started counting points yesterday (after years in the WW wilderness).

Maybe we should share some WW wine in our room in Brum - there's a small supermarket just across the road ;). Spoken to FFnF tonight about our room, so I'll PM you :D

Welcome Back!!!

I swapped from CD last week!!! xx

Thanks guys! I did 2 weeks 2 days and unfortunately went off the packs to the extent that they were making me feel ill- not sure if its pyschological or what but the moment I start skipping packs because I cant stomach them I knew I was gonna have to quit. Hey ho, I have lost 10lbs and not put it back on so am pleased with that- it was the kickstart I was looking for.

Sarah, lol I think Starlight may be better as your WW guru as I didnt do it for very long first time around so not really the best person to advise! Will do my bestest tho!! :) xx

Aww hun, it's defo bad news when you are skipping packs. It's hard enough if you like them!! Best of luck with Kickstart. Starlight has a kickstart thread on here - perhaps you should join that one
xx

Yeah it was getting impossible. I'm not doing kickstart hun lol sorry i meant that CD was the kick-start i needed to get my weight moving again. Am planning to do plain old WW for now xxx

:doh: sorry didn't read your post properly!!! Duuurrrr ....

So when do you officially start pointing?? x

Not sure yet, I need to cal count for a while first and see what happens. Then if I find its not working so well I will WW it :) xx

Sarah, lol I think Starlight may be better as your WW guru as I didnt do it for very long first time around so not really the best person to advise! Will do my bestest tho!! :) xx

OK, if you say so, you're just gonna have to be my roomie and wine drinking partner lol.

Do I sound obsessed with the wine lol????

Sandy, I wish you were coming to Brum? Any way you can swing it?????

Back