I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Afternoon campers!

Did you miss me!? I missed y'all vey much so!!

I have just have the most horrible week ever! Stupidly busy, stupidly stessed, stupid mother being a stupid head, stupid brother trashed my whole house in a mear 2 days, so its just been a stupid week really. Needless to say I just wasn't in any kind of frame of mind to make shakes and slipped into that dark abyss that seems to reside in my kitchen.

I can see next week being even more horrible but I will get through it (hopefully without the all out self pity fest and "F*** IT" moments of last week :break_diet:)

Anyhoo, I am here, freezing my butt off in my office. Carless because I forgot to renew damn road tax, and most of all god damn hungry! I shall not go back to the dark side, I shall not go back to the dark side. . . . Hey, if I repeat it often enough it might just sink in!

B x

Good to have you back from the dark side funny how we all go quiet when lapsing eh
Freezing here as well

Hey Beki welcome back :)

Keep saying it enough times i may think you was a jedi young skywalker

Hi BEk....come on now - don't let the "stuff" get the best of you! We all know food is so easy to reach for - but it doesn;t sort anything out, does it? All that mess is still there, and now you are feeling bad.

Chin up - wipe the slate clean and press on.

SOmething my LLC said to us early on is, "for every pile of sh*t you have to deal with, you can rest assured knowing there will be another one waiting around the very next corner"....and that is so true.

Turning to food is a habit. A habit that LL can break, ifyou resist the evil temptation, even to the point of tears. Ifyou give in, it wins, and you lose. SO try and remember that - maybe it will help> I know it helped me immensely - and its tru. Around ever corner. If we eat every time we face struggles, we will be just like we were a year ago, or whenever.

Come on giurl - you want it? Take it.

You can do this!!!

xxx

Hi BEk....come on now - don't let the "stuff" get the best of you! We all know food is so easy to reach for - but it doesn;t sort anything out, does it? All that mess is still there, and now you are feeling bad.

Chin up - wipe the slate clean and press on.

SOmething my LLC said to us early on is, "for every pile of sh*t you have to deal with, you can rest assured knowing there will be another one waiting around the very next corner"....and that is so true.

Turning to food is a habit. A habit that LL can break, ifyou resist the evil temptation, even to the point of tears. Ifyou give in, it wins, and you lose. SO try and remember that - maybe it will help> I know it helped me immensely - and its tru. Around ever corner. If we eat every time we face struggles, we will be just like we were a year ago, or whenever.

Come on giurl - you want it? Take it.

You can do this!!!

xxx

You are soo completely right. It's a bad habit that I have sooo got to break! I just did not have the strength to say no last week. It was one thing after another, and then that damn "F*** it" moment. I have got to get into a new habit. Maybe I should return to boxing!! I used it to face some anger management demons a few years back. And it works. Maybe if I put it to use against this to get into a new habit, when something's getting to me, take it out on the punch bag for 10 minutes. Worth a shot I spose.

B x

Definitely sounds good, if nothing else a distraction from thinking of f**d right?
I like that quote BL wrote about piles of sh1t, it's so true.
Our LLC said that whenever you see something you really really want, you've only got to want to stay on track 1% more than you want that thing. So remember why you're doing it, get into your adult brain or whatever, and Choose to eat the things for your benefit, not for your detriment.

You are soo completely right. It's a bad habit that I have sooo got to break! I just did not have the strength to say no last week. It was one thing after another, and then that damn "F*** it" moment. I have got to get into a new habit. Maybe I should return to boxing!! I used it to face some anger management demons a few years back. And it works. Maybe if I put it to use against this to get into a new habit, when something's getting to me, take it out on the punch bag for 10 minutes. Worth a shot I spose.

B x

That is definately a good idea Bek - that is exactly what you need to do. Putting something in your mouth is just a release. SO finding any other reease that you can make a habit willreplace that need.

It's the rebelious child saying fk it! ANd that is one of the hardes ones to deal with I find. I can be a real brat sometimes. :D

Work now, on finding and identifying BEFORE YOU NEED IT, what will be your strategy next time this happens. You need to do it now while you are strong and focused - not as you are spinning out. Be prepared.

Come on here if you get caught short. :)

But definately - anything you can do to burn off that energy/furstration/anger/exciement/sadness/happines/, etc., whatever emotion it is - you will start to break that habit, and then you regain the control. And you win.

:)
xx

I know you will work it out. :)

hello again
nice to have you back - sorry you have had a rough time.
you've done so well so far, look back at your pics, they are fab inspiration to keep on track
daisy x

c'mon Beki

Don't let the b....rs get to you.Remember how you felt a couple of weeks ago?
Anyway, you've got rid of all your big clothes now.....................
Imagine all that lovely sexy underwear - the corsets.
Look at your super smiling photos.
Read your Mark Twain quote.
If you lapse because others wind you up, who are you punishing, who will suffer........................?
We've missed you :553:

*takes a deep breath*

BBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Good to have you back! :D

But sorry to hear you had a tough week :(
You can do it though, I know you can, and you know you can, and you don't need me to tell you that I know that you know you can do it......

wait......

I confused myself......

erm, anyway, yeah, welcome back :D

It's good to know I'm not the only one who confuses themselves in posts!! I kinda got what you meant tho hun!

Ta

B x

Back