Im back again and wanted to say hi.....

Mummy&Wifey

Hi everyone :wavey:

I joined up here a few months ago and had barely begun when I stupidly gave up :cry:

So im back again and hoping to lose a couple of stone for summer with the help and support of all you lovely people.
For me, my weight gain began when I had my two children. My youngest is now turning 3 so I can hardly blame pregnancy anymore :sigh:

Looking forward to getting to know yous all :)

Stacey x

hi stacey! good luck!

im the same, have put of shed loads of weight with being pg 4 times in 5 years! have lost weight for my wedding and now after my last baby i need to do it again :-(

where in scotland you from? im from glasgow!

hi m&w l started this week also, good luck with ww and lets hope for great results next week :):)

Good luck :) i too put weight on in pregnancy.. 5 stone with my first, although my 2nd i only gained his birth weight.. am 2 stone away from being pre pregnancy.. really looking forward to it :)

Thanks for all the nice messages ladies :D
Yesterday was my 1st day on and it went really well. I bought the weight watchers calculator and that has made life so much easier!! :)
Im going to do a food shop today and stock up on lots of nice healthy food aswel as some treats that are low in points.
Here's to shedding the weight together :fingerscrossed:

good luck Stacey

Hi Stacey,

Welcome back.

I am sure you will do brilliantly,
especially if you can refuse chips from your little ones!!

:happy096:

Back