I'm back AGAIN.. for the last time!

xSinead

Silver Member
Hellooooooooooo..

I feel like i'm forever saying i'm back! But this time i intend for it to be the last time, promise :)

So, March 2012 i started on Cambridge weighing almost 21 stone (being only 21 years old) .. I lost 7 stone, very very quickly. Things happen, i got a job, got into a new relastionship, time passed by and without me even knowing (well i did because my skinny jeans no longer make me look skinny!) I've put on 2 stone!!!!!!

So i'm back. Single, job-less, with a **** load of weight to lose, 4 stone 6lb in total! (Feels like looooads but i know it won't take long)

I've booked a holiday to Puerto Rico in September with my best friend, so that is deffo my insentive!

Hows everyone doing? any old faces?

I'm on facebook.. just messege me for my facebook name, or click the FB symbol at the top!

So here we go.. Day 1, Breakfast!

breakfasttt.jpg

Aaaand.. a little motivation (mainly for myself) My before and after pic.
7 stone.jpg

Im starting again too, im sure I remember you from last time I was here. I have around 4-5 stone to lose as well depending on how I look when ive lost 4 lol. Im on day 2 today and im going for a meeting with my new consultant at 1, im hoping shes alot easier to deal with than the last one I had. Your before and after pics are fab, really motivating!! I cant wait to do my own and see the difference! ! Xx

Hi Sinead.

Welcome back. I remember you from last time and your inspirational video blogs.
I follow you on twitter too.
I look forward to following the rest of your journey. Good luck. Xxx

Hello stranger and welcome back! It's great to see you on here! Im still on my first (and hopefully my only attempt... Oh the optimism!) I've being naughty atkins style over the past few weeks but still losing so I think it helps that I haven't lost the 7:10 stone too quickly since July!

You'll definitely lose that weight in no time and wayyyy before your September deadline! I loved loved loved your pics on here and they kept me going through those longgg few months in starting out!!!

I'd say good luck but I just know you'll be fab and won't need it! :D you are freaking awesome lady!

Thaaaaaanks :) x x

My goal is June the latest. Birthday is in May, so want to be close by then :)

Lunchtime..
Cappuccino shake blended withh ice.
lunchh.jpg

I'm looking forward to watching your progress:) Good luck I hope today goes well! xxx

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining - i'm on my 59 millionth restart :p

I started again yesterday - start weight is a secret (i have told CDC that i don't want to know)

I have been good with my water and done a class at the gym last night too :)

I have 13 weeks until i am a bridesmaid for my BF and need to lose at least 3 stone by then (i have a week holiday and a hen weekend in the middle of that time too! aaahhh!!!)

PM me if anyone wants to even be email buddies x

Jen x

Hey Jem :) and Sarah :) How're you both feeling today? I had miserable headaches yesterday. I'm on day 5, I am looking forward to my first WI on friday:) Just message me anytime if you want a chat, xxx

hi :)

I am feeling ok - but cold - i don't tend to get the headaches just grouchy.

There is so much temptation in my work but i am just trying to focus on drinking more water.

2.5L today and 2 choc mint shakes.
xxx

Any of you, feel free to private messege me and add me to facebook! x x

Yup i did :) x

Hi girls I'm back I had couple weeks off due to terrible gastritis and dr telling me it was down to Cambridge! I started slimming world but couldn't stop thinking about cwp! So here I am back again, started Monday but officially starting Friday with my CDC again! Exciting! X

well done girls on another successful day!

I am on day 3 and starving! I have had 1l of water and 1 choc mint share so far. I am SS - i find it too hard when i introduce food - all or nothing for me.

I have Body Combat tonight after work so looking forwrad to it x

Hi everyone, nice to see some folks who are just getting back on. I started again yesterday as well but I'm not ssing yet. I am trying to gradually get into the mix rather than jump in cos I have had so many false starts in the past weeks. Also going through some major changes - moved house and jobs - so Im not really able to juggle all of these at the same time. Having said that I've got about 7kg to lose for starters and I'm hoping to be done with that within the month of March or before (i'll take that).

Will welcome all the advice. Not too big on Facebook though

Hi Sinead,
You done fantastic last year!
I started 26 days ago, first time on CWP, good luck for your journey I look forward to see how your doing :) xx

Back