im back again help!!

hi im Jan i lost about 5st back in 2008 on the cd but due to family commitments and personal problems my larder became my best friend again :cry:and on went the weight so i've come back to do it all again hopefully with the help and support of others!! this site kept me going before and really helped me!
i started back today so im hoping to get through the horrible detox days with some help, thanks jan:)

Day one for me too again today!
I'm doing damage limitation, I lost 7 stones altogether in 2007/8, but I keep finding 2 stone again. I really could do with losing 5 stone more, but I find it much easier to take it in 2 stone chunks because it takes 6-7 weeks to lose that amount and I can cope easily with that!

So can we keep each other company, and share our successes and stresses?

I'm two packs down and have two packs to go! ( I usually only have 3, but I'm doing SS+ with 4 packs and some skimmed milk for tea!)

Which plan are you following?

hi alipally yes that would be good! im doing the 4 packs a day and im doing 3 stone at a time, as you say its easier to cope with! good luck hope all goes well! jan

Can i join you for support too? I lost 5.5 stone in 2009 and have put about 2.5 back on :mad:. Feeling like I can really get to grips with it again now.

I want to lose 2 stone in the next 8 weeks which should be doable. But as you say one day at a time (only on day 2!). Then another stone after that would be amazing!!

I love minimins when I want to nibble I go hunting for inspiration. :)

I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! (Think I was Dippyblondetart last time!) x

Back