Step 1 Sole Source I'm back again! Hopefully for the last time! Support required :p xx

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
So I lost 2 and a half stone on CD last year, But have eaten so much crap over xmas/ new year that I think I've gained it all back! I have my CDC coming tomorrow but have started back on plan today,
Hoping I can stay in this mindset and get the weight off once and for all!!!xxx

Good luck! xxx

Well the 1st shake of the day is going down nicely :) So fr so good! How are we all doing?xx

CDC just left, I'm weighing in at a whopping 17.7! :( It'll be gone soon though :p xx

Hey! Well at least you didn't put it all back on! I'm in a smiliar situation, went from 18st 8lb last year to 14st 12lb, fell off the wagon and I'm back up to 16st 9lb!!! day 1 today for me, first weigh in on Sun. Good luck, you'll be into the 16's next week xx

Got my next weigh in on Monday, so only 4 days to shed some icky pounds lol! Day 2 and on my 1st shake, I know I can do it as I've done it before, but it's so hard, especially when I'm cooking for my son and fella lol!xx

Got my next weigh in on Monday, so only 4 days to shed some icky pounds lol! Day 2 and on my 1st shake, I know I can do it as I've done it before, but it's so hard, especially when I'm cooking for my son and fella lol!xx

I just seem to have left my fella to it in the kitchen these days! He's doing quite well at cooking for my son and himself! He even makes my shakes for me, bless him!

It is tricky on the occasions that I do need to make something, the smells really get to me.

Keep up the good work! :)

Come on christine we can do it xx

What a nightmare day seem to do really well till i get bored in the afternoon!!! And then it goes downhill just want to see th 12's on the scales again!!! hopefully i will have a good weekend

So far so good, hope i can keep this up lol!xx

Why am I not in ketosis yet?! Been on it since Wednesday!!! Tested this morning and still not pink :'(
just want to be in Ketosis so the hunger will go away!
Had to have some chicken last night as I felt really faint and dizzy :(
Still feeling crappy and headachey today but.... Maybe Ketosis wil come tomorrow xx

Im sure it will come tomorrow babe and it will then all be worth it u did say u usually take 4 days fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

So today I'm feeling really rather good, no hunger pains, had 1 shake so far, think Ketosis has kicked in finally lol! Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting a huge number as it's only been 4 days since I've been weighed, Maybe 4-6 lbs and I'll be happy :) xx

Omg!!.me and my fella are about ----- this close to ordering a domino's :'( we've come to bed to try stop ourselves, but i'm not sure if its going to work xx

I resisted!! It was a close one though!!made him sausage sandwiches instead, i may have had a sausage, but just 1 sausage or a whole domino's. . . I think the single sausage was the right decision lol!xx

It definitely was! :clap: But be careful, slippery slope and all that!

Back